Were you looking for its digital counterpart: the Digital Sunrise?
|“||If you have it in your hands, the enemy will see his last dawn soon. It will be a patch of sunlight reflected from your scope.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The "Sunrise" is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is a Steampunk themed sniper rifle that looks similar to the Winchester Model 1886. It possesses a 10x scope and it shoots normal bullets, despite its firing sound suggesting otherwise. It has a decent fire rate with high capacity and good mobility.
The "Sunrise" is a lever-action sniper rifle. Its body is gold and brown, with a gold and brown handle and a gold lever. A black scope with three golden rings sits on the top a blue magazine, and a brown and slightly gold barrel with a grey and blue long-barrel with four gold rings. It also has a 10x scope with a golden string near the brown and gold handle.
The sniper shoots regular, blue bullets that deal damage at an instant bullet travel time (hit-scan). This sniper's high fire rate allows repetitively shooting the bullets faster than most snipers. It has a 10x scope which allows picking off users from long range. When reloading, the blue magazine is taken out and is replaced by a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
It has medium damage, a good rate of fire, great capacity (For a Sniper), and surprisingly good mobility.
- Try to avoid close and medium range areas and stay in long range ones.
- While unsuspected, try to get a headshot on a target for an easy kill.
- This can be used to pick off heavily armored players or severely damaging them.
- This weapon can also be used to take down highly mobile or Jetpack users, due to this weapon dealing high damage, and a decently fast fire rate. However, try to aim well in the process, since your ammo will be put to waste if you continue to miss the shots.
- Move fast and jump quickly while strafing to make it harder for enemies to hit you.
- Stay in small areas to make it harder for enemies when they are trying to attack you.
- Make uncommon moving patterns to make the user switch to their other weapons. If they pulled out a powerful weapon. Try to Rocket Jump away from them and try to finish them off after the rocket jump.
- Kill them with the Demon Stone when they are unaware.
- Use a one-shot sniper weapon such as the One Shot or Anti-Champion Rifle, but make sure to aim well since he/she will overwhelm you with this weapon's fire rate.
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range. The Sniper Cape is also highly recommended alongside with any other damage-increasing accessories.
Also, this weapon can two shot roughly by having damage increasing items, and it does have a good fire rate so you can go toe to toe with most other weapons.
- Initial release.
- Its shooting sound was modified. Its fire rate and capacity were nerfed.
- It is based off the Winchester Model 1886 rifle.
- This, along with many other guns, was converted into a Sniper weapon in the 10.2.0 update.
- Despite the stats, the Prototype, Anti-Hero Rifle, Photon Sniper Rifle Up2, and a few others are a 1-shot headshot, while the "Sunrise" is two headshots to a full Champion Armor opponents.
- The gun has 2 quotation marks on its name similar to the "Bastion", "Predator", and the "Avalanche".
- This weapon was unlocked at level 27 along with the Secret Forces Rifle, Dual Hawks, Storm Hammer and "Bastion", and a few other weapons.
- It was the only weapon in the game that is a "Lever-Action" type reload until the flag keeper was added. Lever action weapons were quite popular in the old western parts of America back then in the 19th century.
- It has a clan weapon counterpart which is the Flag Keeper.
- It also resembles the Masterpiece Musket skin.