The 'Rumble' is a Primary weapon added in the 21.7.0 update. It can be obtained by completing all 6 Pixel Pass challenges.
It is a large sci-fi themed shotgun that fires yellow buckshot. It deals massive damage at close range, has a decent fire rate, ammo capacity, and mobility. It also features the attribute and when enemies are killed, they create a secondary explosion dealing additional damage to enemies nearby.
The weapon features a curved grey skeletal stock with a red trigger, a large red body, and a light blue holographic sight on top. The weapon is fed via two cylindrical magazines on top. At the front, there three barrels with grey stripes and a red front iron sight. Underneath, there is also a foregrip that is out of the reach of a normal player.
When reloading, the user will eject the used magazines and insert new ones.
It has fixed delay, meaning there will be a short pullout animation lasting around half a second before you can fire the weapon.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- The weapon excels at close quarters combat, making it an effective weapon in tight hallways or spaces.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Avoid using this weapon in open areas, as the spread will expand overtime.
- Try sneaking up on enemies to catch them off guard.
- Eliminating an enemy will make them explode, dealing damage to other players in the area. Use this to your advantage when dealing with groups of enemies.
- Using the ability, it can be very useful during clan raids and monster sieges.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid being too close to your teammates since they will explode upon dying.
This weapon can be paired up with other close-ranged weapons such as the Necklace of the Ice King for a deadly combo.
- Initial release.
- It is the first shotgun weapon to have the Ammo Restore attribute.
- It is an only Primary weapon with single quotation marks in its name.