About Pixel Gun
This semi-official online encyclopedia and guide (wiki) about Pixel Gun, founded on December 14, 2013, will attempt to describe all game content from the mentioned games in the best of ability, strategy, function, appearance and various other aspects of both of the Pixel Gun games.
Featured Article: Free Upgrades
Free Upgrades are special items obtainable from the lottery. They were introduced in the 12.5.0 update, after the modification to the upgrade system. It has returned again as of the 18.0.0 update and can be obtained from chests.
They appear as blueprints, but in the centre of these blueprints, they indicate the icon of a weapon subcategory. The weapon appearance looks exactly like the weapon print for every category.
Other Hot Spots
| BEST NEW PAGE|
Pixel Gun Office
Last updated: August 6, 2020 by AndrewisAndrew.
Did you know that...
- Boss Battle was a very old mode that existed only in the early versions as a mode that was always under development, but never released?
- The first-ever gun in the game is the Pixel Gun?
- The Miner Weapon was originally an in-app purchase?
- 3x3 Brawl was the predecessor of Team Strike?
- The Lucky Strike was basically a remodel of the Last Kiss that is the also the first weapon to be deleted from the game?
News & Updates
Do you know where Summer never ends? In the Update 18.1!
- Feature comeback. We've replaced the systems introduced in 18.0 with the old but gold functionality of 17.8
- Extended Summer Season. Beware of that cute dolphin and crocodile, they are deadly weapons
- Summer Spirit Set. Autumn is coming, but the Spirits of Summer won't leave without fight
- Water Park Lottery. Allows you to stay above water and any enemy
- The Sun Van. Get your sunscreen, because this Star is here to shine!
This wiki has:
- 2,509 pages
- 14,790 files
- 344,720 total edits
- 26,299,675 total users