It is an Easter-themed heavy weapon that shoots out blue explosive carrots. It deals decent damage, has good fire rate, decent capacity, and low mobility. It is a 3-4 shot.
The gun is mostly grey and black, plus a lot of blue small details on its body. The weapon is equipped with a blue eye. On the side of the weapon has a picture of a pink bunny with pimples on his cheeks, showing that the bunny may be the owner of the gun. It has a light grey butt, a magazine that contains blue carrots and there is a red button near the magazine.
Whenever the fire button is held down, blue holographic carrots start to come out from the gun, going through every player it hits and explodes when it hits a wall.
When the gun needs to reload, the player will take out the magazine and replace it with a new one.
- Try to use this weapon in the hallways since it has a piercing shot attribute.
- Shoot the ground at the feet of the enemy to use the advantage of the area damage attribute.
- Try to find cover and then reload since it has a quite slow reload time
- Stay as far as possible from its users since the gun has travel time.
- Pick off user from long range, the longer the better.
- Rocket Jumping can be useful to confuse the user.
- Simply run and hide when countering these users, as a weapon with 75 mobility and above can easily run safely away from them.
- Try to hide behind walls, since this weapon doesn't have a wall-break ability.
Bring a fast fire rate primary with you to get another player from long ranges. A good sniper is also recommended to bring with you as well.
- Initial release.
- Came back in the traders van.