It is an futuristic pistol that shoots blue bullets with a gadget blocker effect and a random effect. It has good damage, a good fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility. It is 3 headshots to a max armored players and a 4-5 bodyshot.
It appears to be a hot-pink and sky-blue pistol with some grey parts. It has a slightly enlarged, grey pistol grip, a holographic image/dashboard with a closed-eye smiley face, 3 arms at the front, making the barrel, and 3 grey cords with 2 blue rings each, (presumably transferring energy from the magazine) all of which are connected to an arm. The magazine is also sky-blue with a hot-pink dot on both the top and the bottom.
This weapon shoots blue bullets with instant bullet travel time. These bullets can give an opponent a random effect: either poisoning, bleeding or burning (in any case, they make the opponent temporarily lose health). Moreover, it has a gadget blocker attribute, so it disables the gadgets and the module combinations of the opponent.
This weapon shoots 10 times, before needing to be reloaded. While reloading, the weapon's magazine is taken off from the weapon and the holographic face powers off. The reload animation lasts for 2 seconds, then the magazine is put into the pistol, the holographic face powers on again and you're able to shoot.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the AI Pistol will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Despite its fast fire rate, it's recommended to have precise aiming when using this weapon as it has low bullet capacity.
- As this weapon has an ability to disable users' gadget usability, it is a perfect weapon against users who often rely on gadgets.
- This weapon possesses very high damage and accuracy, making it highly suitable at any ranges in any fights.
- Reload this weapon quite frequently to make sure when you see an enemy you can finish them quickly.
- Use Rocket Jump (PG3D) to completely mess up this weapon's user's aim and to highly reduce the chances of getting shot from the user.
- Flanking its user(s) from behind with a Shotgun or Area Damage weapon is a better option than attempting to fight in their line of sight.
- Using a sniper from far range may be a good idea since this weapon may not perform as well as a sniper at Long range.
Any Duel map or close ranged maps such as:
This weapon's main purpose is to be used as a backup weapon in case your primary weapon is out of ammo. Therefore a strong automatic primary like Storm is recommended. Bringing a Sniper with a slow fire rate is a good idea for long range combat, as this weapon isn't very accurate.
- Initial release.
- This weapon returned in the Super Lottery for a limited time.
- Its color scheme is very similar to the Neon Fighter. However, its pink color is darker.
- The word "AI" in the name is an acronym for "Artificial Intelligence".
- The weapon itself is based off of Symmetra's Photon Projector from Overwatch.
- This is one of the weapons that move by itself when viewing.