|“||Shoots severe remarks. It will offend everything you love.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Acid Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a metallic pistol that shoots acid bubbles. It has good damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and high mobility. With its poison attribute, it is able to dominate.
It is a reskin of the Water Pistol.
It has a green and yellow body with a container holding the acidic liquid at the back surrounded by a grey ring.
It also has a green and light grey pistol grip with a grey meter showing the pressure of the acid.
On the front, it has three grey rings surrounding part of the barrel, a green muzzle, and a black iron sight.
This weapon shoots acidic bubbles from its nozzle. These bubbles have a slow bullet travel time. These bubbles also have area damage on impact and they can poison the affected opponent(s), making them lose extra health for a few seconds.
When reloading, the player takes out the gauge from the back of the weapon, then they put another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use the poison effect to weaken enemies first, then finish them off with a fast firing weapon.
- It has travel time, so it is recommended to use it at closer ranges.
- The weapon can be used against groups of enemies, make sure to aim at the center of the group to poison as many enemies.
- When engaging enemies that are moving, compensate for the travel time by leading the crosshair of the direction the enemy is moving.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- When at close range, strafe while jumping around to avoid getting hit.
- Flank around the user if using melee weapons, as attacking straight on has the chance of the user(s) having a higher chance to hit you.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponent take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
Use this to finish players off, once damaging them with a high-Efficiency weapon. Bring a strong sniper weapon for long range combat as well.
- Initial Release.
- Alphabetically, this is the first backup weapon.