His appearance is a mix of the Newbie skin and the Robot Avatar, in the comics, he looks very similar to Newbie, he wears a green shirt with a green headband, he also has green eyes. He wields an Automatic Peacemaker and shoots every few seconds, dealing a lot of damage. They aren't real bullets, it just animates the minigun barrel and deals damage. He also summons Cyber Phoenixes to further assist in taking the player down.
Once defeated, the player will obtain the BIG DATA Heavy Weapon.
Upon spawning, he will follow and attempt to kill the player. This boss is ranged, so he will shoot at you using the Automatic Peacemaker that he wields. This boss can't shoot at you and deal any damage if there's a wall between you and him. This boss will teleport to the player if runs too far away from Admin (not exactly at the player's location, but close to the player) because of his slow movement speed. The Admin's shots are impossible to dodge, nothing like high mobility can help you to avoid them. He has a short cooldown between shooting, so take it as your advantage (shoot at him or hide behind something). Also, Admin will spawn the Cyber Phoenixes to aid him in taking you down. After killing the boss, all the phoenixes will die instantly.
- The System Admin is perfect for dealing large amounts of damage to this boss since it deals the highest Damage Per Second amongst all the other weapons. But it should be noted that you have to inflict headshots to meet the weapons potential. It fires rapidly so it is more efficient.
- Use the Antivirus and aim for its head, doing so will yield high damage to the boss.
- Always hide behind walls to avoid getting hit. Since his accuracy is pinpoint and impossible to dodge, he only shoots when the player was in his line of sight. Keep moving while behind cover, since he may teleport anytime.
- The Admin stays still when firing his weapon, take advantage of this by moving to another position. It is telegraphed by a loud minigun revving (followed up by firing) sound when he is about to shoot.
- The Admin's minigun has a short cooldown after firing, this is the moment where you can dish out the most damage to the boss; peek out of a cover when you successfully bait him into shooting you and once he stops firing, then retract back into cover when he starts revving his minigun.
- Use the arrow indicator to know where he is.
- Watch out at where he teleports and moves.
- Aim for his head to deal more damage.
- If you are low on HP or armor, try to find for more HP and armor pickups before fighting him.
- Always kill the Cyber Phoenixes first since they can deal damage without the player knowing their presence.
- Though the Admin is powerful, he is extremely slow. Use this to your advantage to gain some distance if you are low on health.
- Rocket jumping helps a lot, too. Beware whenever he fires since every shot(s) hits you no matter how far you are.
- A strange glitch happens when you look down, you won't get hit by the Admin's Automatic Peacemaker, so use this to your advantage.
- But keep in mind that this doesn't protect you from the Cyber Phoenixes.
- Hiding in one spot is useless, as the Admin can easily teleport to your position and find you.