It appears to be a re-skin of the Eliminator Z2.The colour palette is a black, purple, and gold assault rifle featuring a suppressor and a 4x zoom holographic sight. It has very high damage, a good fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, fast reload time, and high mobility.
It is a black-light grey rifle with a stock, jungle style magazines held together with purple duct tape, an under-barrel grenade launcher, an EOTech holographic sight, and a suppressor. Currently it is purple along with its set on iOS.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire the weapon in full-auto. These bullets are hitscan. It also comes with a scope allowing the user to zoom far away.
When reloading, the user will take out the magazine, flip it around, and insert the magazine attached on the bottom.
This weapon receives delay which means it will have pullout delay when switch from weapons that gives delay such as the Anti Champion Rifle.
- Buying from the Trader's Van with (limited occasions) - Unlock at level 9
- Paying in-real-life money to buy the Starter Pack (at Legendary)
Use this weapon in medium to long ranges. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, and high mobility.
- This primary is a great all round weapon. Its scope is accurate and has low recoil, it performs great in all ranges, has a fast reload, and is extremely powerful. Recommended to counter primary or backup users, heavies from long range, and perhaps snipers sometimes. It can even outrun most high mobility melees due to its extremely high mobility (90). It has a hidden silent attribute which allows you to go unnoticed, flank, and ambush. The critical damage is very useful for quickening kill times.
- As it has a flip-clip magazine, it has a rather fast reload time. But as always, you should only reload when you know you are safe.
- The Critical Damage attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to affected enemies.
- This weapon is hard to counter due to its power in any situation. However some tips are listed below:
- Attack its user(s) from an extremely long range using a Sniper weapon. But be wary as this weapon performs well in long range and the kill time is rapid.
- Use an Area Damage weapon to disorient its user(s).
- Strafe around to make it harder for the user(s) to hit you.
- Outrun the enemy using a high mobility weapon.
- Bring any high damage Sniper with you such as Laser Bow or Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Try equipping a high mobility Melee weapon for traveling around the map.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's texture was changed.
- Like the Eliminator Z2, the Advanced Scout Rifle is based on the Heckler and Koch HK416 with an M320 Grenade Launcher Module.
- Like under-barrel attachments on numerous guns, the grenade launcher is purely cosmetic, holding no functionality, mostly for balancing and convenience over complexity in controls.
- It uses a holographic sight that has a 4x magnification factor, while in reality, holographic sights do not zoom in.
- For an unknown reason, the color of the skin was changed to purple. This is also the same with the Harsh Punisher, Manual Inferno, Headhunter Pistols and the Offensive Rocket System.
- Their kill icon, at the time, wasn't changed, until a later update.
- Despite being a craft weapon, it is unviewable in the gallery and is shown as a ? similarly to unobtainable weapons
- This weapon, Manual Inferno, Harsh Punisher and Offensive Rocket System is removed from the Craft section. Their set was removed from the set section too.
- This weapon, along with the Advanced Arsenal Set came out in the Trader's Van for 405 each weapon on August 15, 2020. Despite being available the weapons still cannot be bought with coupons.
- They were also brought back and viewable in the Craft section