It appears to be a re-skin of the eliminator z2.The colour pallet is a customized black, purple, and gold assault rifle featuring a suppressor and a 4x zoom holographic sight. It has very good damage, a good fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, fast reload time, and high mobility.
It is a black-light grey rifle with a stock, a flip-clip magazine, an under-barrel grenade launcher, an EOTech holographic scope, and a suppressor. Currently it is purple along with its set on iOS.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire the weapon in full-auto. These bullets are hitscan. It also comes with a scope allowing the user to zoom far away.
When reloading, the user will take out the magazine, flip it around, and insert the magazine attached on the bottom. It has no delay mechanics.
Use this weapon in medium to long ranges. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, and high mobility.
This primary has very high power and a fast fire rate, so use it in most situations.
- Take note that the accuracy and capacity aren’t very good unless you happen to equip Turbo Charger or use its scope.
- It has a 4x zoom, so you can zoom in on enemies to attack them in medium-long ranges.
- Aim at the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this rifle to weaken/finish off opponents.
- As seen as it has a flip-clip magazine, it has a rather fast reload time. But as always, you should only reload when you know you are safe.
- The Critical Damage attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to affected enemies.
- Attack its user(s) from long range using a Sniper weapon.
- Use an Area Damage weapon to disorient its user(s).
- Strafe around to make it harder for the user(s) to hit you.
- Outrun the enemy using a high mobility weapon.
- Bring any high damage Sniper with you such as Laser Bow or Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Try equipping a high mobility Melee weapon for traveling around the map.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's texture was changed.
- Like the Eliminator Z2, the Advanced Scout Rifle is based on the Heckler and Koch HK416 with an M320 Grenade Launcher Module.
- Like under-barrel attachments on numerous guns, the grenade launcher is purely cosmetic, holding no functionality, mostly for balancing and convenience over complexity in controls.
- It uses a holographic sight that has a 4x magnification factor, while in reality, holographic sights do not zoom in.
- For an unknown reason, the color of the skin was changed to purple. This is also the same with the Harsh Punisher, Manual Inferno, Headhunter Pistols and the Offensive Rocket System.
- Its kill icon was not changed however
- However at a later time the kill icons were changed too
- Despite being a craft weapon, it is unviewable in the gallery and is shown as a ? similarly to unobtainable weapons
- This weapon, Manual Inferno, Harsh Punisher and Offensive Rocket System is removed from the Craft section. Their set was removed from the set section too.