|“||Packed love bringing pleasure in small portions of a bullet. Very easy to carry around, so the agents of Amour now use it as their Primary!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
This is a Valentine themed Primary weapon that has pink, red, silver, grey, blue, yellow and black colours on it. The weapon has high damage, high fire rate, low capacity and below average mobility.
The weapon takes the form of a suitcase when not in use and in the armory. It is metallic light pink with a heart in the middle. It also has a grey handle and silver grey hinges. When wielded, it turns to a weapon.
This weapon automatically shoots pink bullets which travel instantly. The weapon has 4x scope making it useful for long range battles.
After shooting 25 times, the weapon reloads. While reloading, the magazine is taken out and then put back into a weapon. The reload animation is 3 seconds long.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Agent Valentine will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Buying from Trader's Van using either or (limited occasion) - Unlock at level 9
- The "Charm" attribute can easily deal with those with overpowered arsenals.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency and conserve ammo.
- Its mobility is not high enough for fleeing, so switch to high mobility melees if you need to retreat.
- When reloading make sure you are safe.
- Use this to weaken/finish off targets.
- If you spot a user, avoid their line of sight as the bullets reduce your weapon's Efficiency.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Strafe so he/she will waste ammo firing towards you.
- Area damage weapons will do the trick.
- Use this weapon yourself to counter if all else failed.
- Getting up close and hitting them with a shotgun such as the Undertaker, can prove useful.
- Use the reflector so the opponent will take the same damage that you take while being hit with this weapon.
Use this as a general purpose Primary weapon for any loadouts or playstyles.
- Initial release.
- It's based on one of James Bond's spy gadgets.
- The 'briefcase in a gun' is based off the Magpul FMG-9.
- While the Magpul FMG-9 needs it's magazine to go inside of the gun it's self to look like a briefcase, Agent Valentine is the briefcase
- This one of the few weapons that changes its appearance while firing, the other being the Transformed Machine Gun, Transformed Blaster , Disguised Rifle, Ambush Crocorifle, Bubble Slasher and the Dimerian Divider.