|“||Contains a highly unstable substance: be extra careful while using it.
So we need a teensy bit of gorgoil powder, ten elntil leaves, and cubemanticora's poison.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Alchemist Staff is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Lottery Event.
It is a long magical iron staff. It has high damage, an average capacity, and decent mobility.
It is a staff with a grey metal body with yellow accents. On top, there is a potion bottle with some green liquid inside. Under the container there exists a support metal structure with three yellow stripes on each side
When the fire button is pressed, the user will cast out a green bloop of potion-like substance. This projectile has travel time and has looping shot. It will damage any enemy caught in its blast radius, as well as inflicting a random debuff on them.
When reloading, the user will replace the bottle on top of the staff with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Alchemist Staff will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
It has moderate damage for its slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a decent mobility.
- Use it against weakened enemies since it's a 2 shot.
- Try to use it against a group, since this has area damage.
- Try not to use it for long ranges since this has looping shot.
- You can use this for rocket jumping by jumping first then shooting at the ground, but do it carefully as you can take self-damage if done incorrectly.
- Spam this in Magic Brawl to get easy kills and points.
- Attack the user from long ranges.
- The area damage isn't very big, so just jump around around the enemy to decrease the chance of getting hit.
- Strafe around to waste the enemies ammo.
- Move around the user with a 85 mobility or more weapon to decrease the chance of getting damaged.
- Equip the Cyber Santa Set to ignore the random effects, and therefore preventing taking additional damage.
- Bring a good primary with you for finishing enemies who got hit by this weapon, such as the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Have a high mobility melee with you such as Dark Force Saber or Katana for traveling around the map.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.