The Alien is an enemy found in the Pixelated World level Area 52. It also had three advanced versions found in Crossed Worlds at the Space Station. There it will be wearing spacesuits while holding weapons. These weapons seem to be the 0xbadc0de, the Dark Force Saber, and the Alien Gun. It also has an armed version where they are holding the Alien Gun in Area 52.
The Alien is a small alien with two large blue-tinted eyes, a small mouth, green skin, and a head that is slightly wider than its body.
The Alien will run at the player, covering ground surprisingly fast. When attacking the player, it will raise its arms at a 90-degree angle. Once that happens and the player is within its reach damage will be dealt with the player. Some aliens are armed with Alien Blasters. An armed alien will walk much slower than an unarmed specimen.
Both the unarmed alien and the armed aliens share the same statistics.
- Stay away from the aliens and shoot them from a distance, as they have a limited attack range.
- Do not stand in one place for too long, as the armed aliens can easily reach you and attack.
- The unarmed aliens need some seconds to swing their arm at you, so use that time to quickly eliminate them with a melee weapon.
- The more advanced version of the Space Aliens are found in the Space Station in campaign mode.
- There is a Siege Monster based on the advance Aliens (Space Station version) known as the Alien Squad.
- When the Alien shoots at you it emits a rocket similar to that of the Solar Power Cannon.
- In a room in Area 52, you can find a morgue of dead aliens.
- In the 10.0.0 update, some aliens can now use the Alien Gun.
- In the 10.1.0 update, there is now a skin similar to it and it is called the Big Alien.
- Both the armed and the unarmed aliens possess the same statistics besides one being ranged and one not being ranged.