|“||Who said that the Martians are the master race huh? They forget things just like we do. This gun, for example, was found in the drawer, buried below colored socks.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a futuristic, yellow gun that shoots blue laser bullets. It has low damage, a great rate of fire, low capacity, and good mobility.
It has a yellow and turquoise/teal body with a white and glowing blue ammo clip, yellow handle, turquoise/teal markings on the side of the body, a yellow fin at the top, and a blue and dark blue nozzle coming out of the weapon.
This pistol shoots blue laser bullets with instant bullet travel time. When a bullet from this gun hits an opponent, they will emit blue smoke and disappear (like The Exterminator).
When reloading, the player takes out the unconventional clip found on the back of the gun. It has no delay mechanics.
- Try to get headshots on easy-to-kill targets. Especially if the enemy has equipped with good armor.
- Due to the weapons high bullet spread, it's best to burst fire for better accuracy.
- As always, be on the move while firing.
- Try strafing around the enemy so you won't die easily.
- Stay far away from the enemy and attack them with an alien gun.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Use a Primary weapon with faster reload as this reload is quite slow.
This was removed in all of the multiplayer modes besides Deadly Games.
- When you're holding it in the Armory, the arm parts of your armor will be floating around, which is an unfixed bug.
- The gun is almost similar to Fallout 3's "Alien Blaster".
- This gun also has a rifle version of it called the _0xBadc0de#.
- It is shown in the armory of the Area 52 Labs.
- This weapon has a similar appearance and function to the C.A.P.P.E.R., a secondary weapon for the Scout and Engineer, characters from Valve's Team Fortress 2.
- Both are futuristic pistol-based weapons that instead of firing standard bullets, fires plasma-esque laser beams.
- Coincidentally, the C.A.P.P.E.R appeared during the 2015 "Invasion" Update, while the Alien Gun is obtained from an alien army in Area 52.
- In some modes/minigames, the Alien Gun can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World