The Alien Parasite Mothership is a Special weapon added in the 21.8.0 update. It can be obtained from the Space Parasite Lottery. It is a rocket launcher in the form of a mini UFO. It deals a high amount of damage, has an average fire rate but has a low ammo capacity and mobility.
The UFO itself has a circular white hull with red/yellow/blue lights on the side, a pair of fins on the back and headlights on the front, and a jet engine at the back. It also features a glass cockpit with four legs on the bottom and a hanger door at the front which fires mini UFO projectiles.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will launch smaller UFO's that will explode upon impact. If a projectile passes, or it gets close to an enemy, a laser-like beam gets locked onto nearby enemies, damaging them.
When reloading, the UFO will enter a cooldown while the player shakes and smacks the UFO.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Alien Parasite Mothership will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- If aiming at a group of enemies, try to aim at the middle of the group to hit multiple enemies in one strike.
- Due to its mobility, it is not recommended to equip the weapon when traveling around the map, switch to a melee weapon with high mobility instead.
- The blast radius is somewhat larger than most Area Damage weapons, thus making it useful for effective area denial and crowd control.
- The weapon is effective with dealing with Jetpack users, as the weapon's large hitbox can help with dealing with moving targets.
- You do not have to aim exactly at the target to hit them due to .
- Try hiding in an area when the reserve capacity is low and wait for a sufficient amount of ammo has been restored.
- Make sure to aim closer then other plasma rocket weapons since this has the smallest plasma rocket area of effect in the game.
- Pick off the user at long range, preferably with a high-damaging sniper weapon.
- If a projectile is heading towards you, run far away from it as fast as you can. It can still damage you even if the projectile misses you.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun such as Viking, or any melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Use the Reflector gadget to ensure that this weapon will just be the weapon user's liability instead of advantage.
- Use the Pulling Sucker Gun, Vertical grip device or Pocket Harpoon to help dodge incoming projectiles.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- Use the low mobility as an advantage and outmaneuver the user using high mobility weapons.
- In close quarters maps, use weapons with the Stream Beam attribute, like the Dragon Energy Emitter, Restructurer or Sharkado, to kill the user much faster then they can kill you.
Equip an Automatic weapon that can quickly kill the opponent if the opponent survives the hit.
- Initial release.
- This the third weapon added with the Plasma Rocket Attribute the first being Solar Flare and the second one being Tomianom.