|“||Alien technologies allow the ammo to bounce off various objects, postponing their detonation. Unfortunately, the magazine contains 20 rounds only. Thus, you can't overwhelm your enemy's base with a single rifle.||”|
——Weapon's quote in Gallery
The Alien Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is a futuristic alien-themed rifle that shoots cyan particles which can bounce on walls. It has medium-high damage, a mediocre fire rate for an automatic weapon, low capacity, and low mobility.
The Alien Rifle has a bulky appearance and most of the color was white and the light blue is for the 'energy' parts of the gun. Similar to the Alien Blaster, it is mostly white and blue shaded color.
This weapon shoots cyan particles that take the form of small dots that leave small trails. These particles can bounce off of walls and have a slow bullet travel time for an automatic weapon. These particles are shot automatically from the weapon's nozzle.
When reloading, the player takes the magazine from behind the gun and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Buying with 130 from the Armory - Unlock at level 12
- Buying with 250 from the Gallery
- Getting it from the Super Lottery (limited occasions) - Unlock at 45 exp.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammo.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and killing, especially when encountering lower armored players that use weapons that aren't effective against dodgers.
- For more experienced users, you need to rely on predictions, aim to where the enemy will go instead of directly at the enemy (unless fighting in close ranges).
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use a high fire rate or high-efficiency weapon such as the Automatic Peacemaker , Assault Machine Gun , etc. (For close range combat) The One Shot , etc. (For long ranges).
Have a weapon that doesn't have a bullet travel time such as a Sniper.
- This weapon is one of the more solid and pure primaries in the game, as this weapon (generally in lower levels) provides the user with decent power, a moderate fire rate, and an average capacity. This weapon would be your preferred weapon in close to medium ranges and/or tight spaces.
- Initial release.
- Capacity nerfed from 22 to 20.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster, The Laser Bouncer, the Laser Bow, the Toy Bomber, the Adamant Bomber, the Reflector, Alien Sniper Rifle, Alien Blaster, Alien Bouncer, Amazon's Sharp Ring, Laser Cycler, Manticore, Meteor Shower (Weapon), Mini Alien Spaceship, Blinder, Particle Accelerator, Portalius Wrath, Clockwork Cannon, Comet, Ricochet Rifle, Dragon Cannon, Sock Bomber, Football Cannon, Toy Bomber and the Alien Cannon are the only weapons to have the Ricochet attribute.
- However, the Dragon Bite has Ricochet as well.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster, Alien Sniper Rifle, and the Alien Cannon, and questionably the Alien Bouncer are considered as "Alien Weapons".
- When killing another user in Multiplayer, instead of emitting blue smoke as laser projectile weapons did, they will turn to ashes and crumble into pieces. The same animation is used for Frag Grenades and other pyromaniac and explosive weapons.
- In the 14.0.0 update, a new "Alien weapon" was added, the Alien Sniper Rifle.
- In the 15.6 update, another new “Alien weapon” was added, the Alien Bouncer.