|“||Have you heard about the ninja Dynasty from Venera? Of course you haven't. Their name is so old that almost everyone who heard it are dead.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The weapon is a large alien themed shuriken launcher. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a decent capacity, and a decent mobility. It has the ability to rocket jump and 2-3 shot someone.
The season's main color is purple with a neon green outline, with the actual shurikens outline to be a neon blue. A small alien energy cube is held between the butt of the gun and the shuriken itself.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will launch a purple shuriken. This shuriken has travel time, and will explode upon impact having a red/white explosion, dealing damage to enemies caught its blast radius. When reloading, the user will eject the used energy cube and insert a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a decent capacity, and low mobility. It has the ability to rocket jump and 2-3 shot an average player.
- Get relatively close to the player and then attempt to aim at their feet. If an enemy is still, aim your hit marker over their head for a 2 shot kill.
- If you are in a hallway, shoot this weapon down it to hit enemies.
- Try at your best to aim for the ground around the enemy, as the area damage will likely hit them.
- Use this up to medium ranges, since it has travel time, though faster.
- As this weapon's projectile is very thin and difficult to get hit with, snipe the opponent off from long range or use a heavy weapon like Big Buddy (PG3D) to stop their bullet rain.
- Attack the user from long range, but beware that this weapon has a fast bullet travel.
- Fight the user with a Melee weapon at very close range, so if they try to attack you, they will likely damage themselves.
This weapon should be treated as to not be used against full armored players. Keep a long range weapon in your arsenal as well as this weapon. Keep a weapon that sprays bullets to weaken your enemy before finishing them off.
- Initial release.
- Although this weapon is similarly named to the Shuriken Thrower, it bears little to no similar attributes to this weapon.
- This weapon is not snow-related at all, although the Battle Pass that contained this weapon in one of it's rewards is winter themed.
- This weapon has somewhat of a scope design on it, aside the fact that the weapon has no zoom whatsoever.
- You can rocket jump with this, and you will not take any self damage.
- The reloading animation and sound is extremely similar to Space Devastator.