- For the enemy, see Alligator (Enemy).
|“||This trophy was obtained from the battle barely anyone can get alive from. This lizard still has a ring of some poor brat in its teeth.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Alligator is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update but removed from the shop in the 10.3.0 update.
It is an alligator-themed weapon that shoots a fiery projectile with instant bullet travel time. The Alligator provides good efficiency, moderate fire rate, moderate capacity amount and a average low mobility.
It appears to be a weaponised version of the enemy "Alligator". It is a semi-flamethrower that has a volcanic clip, a metal handle, two alligator eyes, and an alligator mouth. The head of the alligator is located at the front of the weapon. The weapon is usually a 2-3 shot kill to an enemy with max level armor.
This weapon shoots a fiery projectile with an instant bullet travel time, which means that this weapon can pick off players even in a long range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip, the alligator mouth extends, then the player puts the clip back and the alligator mouth is less opened. It has no delay mechanics, which can be used for Three Category Spam due to its instant travel time and high damage.
- As this weapon isn't capable of getting kills by head, aim at the player in order to tear them down.
- It doesn't have much capacity per clip, so it is best to at least slightly conserve some ammunition for taking down more enemies.
- You can use this weapon in medium range, as this weapon provides instant bullet travel time with area damage.
- The fire rate isn't fast enough, and yet, it takes 3 shots to kill a player using this weapon, so it is best quickswapping (by triggering, then quickly switch to another weapon then back to this weapon) then fire again.
- Switch to a high mobility weapon of 85/100 due to its low mobility.
- Use this to get hits on a Jetpack user.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Use a powerful automatic weapon such as the Automatic Peacemaker or the Assault Machine Gun as this gun's firing rate is slow.
It was removed for unknown reasons.
This was added back as an event weapon.
It was later brought back in the 15.5.0 update in the Event Chest.
- Even though it's a special weapon, the player can in fact rocket jump.
- Despite this weapon shooting flames, it puts area damage instead.
- This, the Pet Dragon , and the Sparkling Eel are the only animal weapons in the Special category.
- It is one of the few area damage weapons that have no travel time, like the Electro Blast Rifle.
- It is possible to rocket jump with this weapon, although not very high.
- The Gallery description claims that it was made from the parts of the animatronics used in Scary Pizzeria.