|“||Aloha, tourists! Here we want to show you the relic that has saved our lands from Cubistador invaders many years ago. Now we keep it like the most sacred thing and never use it in battle.||”|
——Weapon's quote in Gallery
It is a Hawaiian-themed machine gun that automatically shoots regular bullets that slow down the opponents. It has very good damage, a decent fire rate , a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 6-7 shots at normal condition and with a high level module, it only take 3-4 shots to kill an enemy in the head.
It appears to be a colorful submachine gun with what appears to be moss covering it, a handgrip, a handguard, a cylindrical magazine, and a scope. Every moss-like aspect mentioned has flower-like sproutings. When firing, it appears that little pink flowers similar to the ones on the gun appear briefly out of the gun. This may be a special effect, like the Manga Gun.
This weapon automatically shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. These bullets can slow down the target, temporarily reducing their mobility. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight to allow longer range fighting.
When reloading, the drum magazine is taken out and is replaced by another one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Aloha! Boom Boom! will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in medium to long ranges as the scope isn’t that strong.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Example: A weakened enemy that is trying to escape, or a person trying to escape with your flag in Flag Capture mode will move slowly and therefore be vulnerable to upcoming attacks.
- Use the scope for long-range engagements.
- Switch to any 80 or 85 mobility weapon as the mobility is quite low.
- Reload frequently and undercover as the capacity isn’t that large.
- Attack the user from a long-range. But strafe around as the slowdown is strong.
- Flank the user with a high damaging weapon.
- Strafe to waste the user's ammo, but be aware of the slow-down abilities.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to inflict damage on the user too.
- Use a one-shot sniper, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle or the One Shot.
- If you are hit, use rocket jump to escape the place.
- If all else fails, use this yourself.
This weapon can be used as a short/medium ranged weapon when using a Sniper or Heavy weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It is based on the M1921 Thompson Submachine Gun.
- It is one of several guns with onomatopoeic names, the others being the Ka-Boom! (PG3D), Pew Pew Rifle, Pew Blaster, Boom Blaster, and Zap Blaster.