|“||The inner part of the ring used to have the phrase: "Divide and Rule". Now, the first word was rubbed out and there is "CUT" instead of it.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a summer/aztec-themed tomahawk that is thrown to hit a player. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, high capacity, and decent mobility. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding.
It features a steel and gold bladed ring with a red handle and body inside the ring. The steel is on the outside of the ring while the gold is on the inside of the ring.
The player throws this weapon to deal damage to enemies. When used, this weapon rotates through the air until it hits an object. This shows that it has a medium bullet travel time. Moreover, this weapon has a bleeding effect, making an opponent hit by this weapon lose extra health for a few seconds. It can also pierce through players. It has a ricochet attribute, so that means that this weapon can bounce through walls.
This weapon has a single-shot system so it has no reload animation.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Amazon's Sharp Ring will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- As always, aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Try not to spam this weapon for you would be wasting your ammo. Only spam it in close ranges.
- Try to avoid using this weapon for long range duels.
- Aim to the left a bit because it goes to the right a bit.
- Get more ammo pickups in case it is low on ammo.
- It is capable of ricocheting off of walls, meaning that it is useful in tight corridors and hallways.
- Despite its small size, the mobility isn't the best, so switch to any fast mobility weapon like the Elder Force Saber.
- Pick off user(s) from long ranges.
- Area Damage, shotguns and automatic weapons make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user(s).
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user(s) and go in for a Melee attack.
- Lure its user(s) in long range combat, since the travel time is not too fast.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- This, the Alien Blaster and the Laser Cycler are currently the only Backup weapons with the Ricochet attribute.
- It is based on the Chakram ring.
- However, the weapon's name does not fit what it is based on, since the latter was developed on the Indian subcontinent.
- Before this weapon was available in the lottery, it was accidentally called the Tactical Tomahawk.