|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D pick-up. If you are looking for the same pick-up in Pixel Gun World, see Ammo (PGW).
Ammo, or ammunition, are pick-ups that replenish one magazine for the weapon the player is currently wielding.
They appear as large, yellow-tipped, silver-bodied bullets, grouped in three.
You start with a set of ammo in your gun and additional sets as a reserve in every gun except for the Automatic Peacemaker and Champion Peacemaker. Then you need to find an Ammunition Pickup to get more. Ammo pickups can be found in all levels and game modes.
However, purchasing ammunition fully loads the weapon being held. In previous versions of the game, purchasing ammunition would fully load all guns, save for the magazine already in the gun.
Downed enemies also have a chance of dropping this pickup. Your weapon's ammo reserves reset to default when you die.
- If you have no ammo in one gun and you buy ammo for it, it will give you full ammunition but will use up one clip because the clip is not automatically replenished.
- In the 10.1.0 update, you can no longer buy ammo.
- This has no effect on melee weapons since they don't use ammo.
- In the 10.6.1 update, picking up one ammo pickup will add to all of the guns (instead of just 1 gun).
- The Anti-Gravity Blaster Up2 used to be able to hold 2436 bullets in the reserve, having the most amount of ammo out of all the guns, but this was patched.
- Despite a fact that Melee weapons don't need ammo to use, there's one exception. It's called Disconnector.