It appears to be a semi-stereotypical medieval scroll. Hence the name, Ancient Scroll. It has a purple and hot-pink design and a black gem in the middle of the roller. The roller is gold with hints of purple. The paper has a purple stripe on either side, one pixel away from the edge. The paper also has (presumably) an eye in the middle. The bottom of the paper seems to be slightly dilapidated. The middle of the roller has a gem that represents (presumably) a face/emoticon.
When shooting, the scroll will be on the left hand side of the screen and an orb on the other hand. The orb will shoot a purple laser.
When reloading, like the Ouroboros, it will deal area damage and instead of orange, will make a blueish purple tint. Also when reloading, the orb on the right hand side will go into the eye in the scroll. Then come out again. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this with high mobility Melee weapons as this has a low mobility.
- Use this in medium ranges to get (somewhat) safe kills. When out of ammo, quickly get to a crowd of enemies to get quick kills, using "Deals Damage During Reloading" to your advantage.
- Use this like you would the Eindringling and the Disabler put together.
- Try to deal headshots for additional damage.
- Try not to be too close to the player, as you may be hit by the reload damage.
- Weave in and out with a high mobility melee and avoid the laser. It will reload very quickly, however, you can have a chance to attack back.
- Go to long ranges and snipe this weapon users from there.
Have a high mobility melee weapon , like the Dark Force Saber or Double Cashback. Have a good weapon for finishing off people like Ritual Revolvers. Bring a good sniper rifle for long ranges, because it can be hard to use Ancient Scroll for long distances. Use the powerful shotgun for close ranges.
- Initial release.
- This is one of the only weapons to have the Deals Damage During Reloading attribute, the others being Ouroboros and Chickaboom!.
- This weapon is a part of the Pi Dynasty Armory Super Lottery.