The Anomaly Concentrator is a Special weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It is a Futuristic/Sci-fi/Spec-Ops themed Eletro-thrower. It features decent damage, high fire rate, high mobility, and good capacity.
The weapon is a gray and orange gun, with blue and red trims. On the bottom, there appears to the magazine that resembles a Ghostbuster ghost trap. The front area has flaps covering the weapon, all of which open up when the weapon attacks.
When firing, the weapon sends an electric pulse going inwards. The weapon has , which means it pulls people in when hit, and has which means the health of the user regenerates whenever they do damage.
When reloading, the player takes out the "ghost trap" on the bottom of the gun and replaces it.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Anomaly Concentrator will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon in close ranges as it has a limited range
- Use this to pull in your enemies
- Use this to heal yourself up from your enemies
- Use long range weapons, like the Anti-Champion Rifle, because of the Anomaly Concentrator's limited range.
- If you see someone using this weapon, keep a distance against them as they have limited range.
This weapon works well for close quarters playstyles, especially when paired with shotguns.
- Initial release.
- It seems to have an Area of Effect if shot between enemies.