|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||Small head, big... rounds. The shot made close to your enemy will not only deliver great damages to your enemy but will also push you away from him. The second name is "Mini-RocketJump"||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Anti-Gravity Blaster (PGW).
The Anti-Gravity Blaster is a Heavy weapon added in the 5.4.1 update.
The Anti-Gravity Blaster is a silver-colored pistol that shoots energy projectiles. It is most commonly used to rocket jump. The damage is pretty high, the capacity is low and it has decent mobility.
It has a gray/white base with a red barrel and a black handle. Orange light can be seen coming out of the barrel.
On its body, it has displays of the weapon's status, which depict it as being overcharged due to the orange displays and lights. A battery clip is found on the gun's rear end.
When fired, it fires a circular mass of orange waves of energy.
When reloading, the used energy cell from behind the blaster is replaced with a new one.
This weapon shoots orange circular projectiles from its large nozzle with a harmless rocket-jump property. The weapon has a large blast radius compared to most other explosive guns. Its knockback effect is also useful for disorienting foes.
When reloading, the player takes out the energy cell from the back and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon is very good to Rocket Jump with. Use this tactic to ambush unsuspecting players or to escape a bad situation.
- This weapon has a large ammunition reserve, but it has a low firing speed. Try to aim well, or at least quick swap to completely reduce the cool down. If an enemy is rocket jumping straight towards you, a single headshot with a sniper might be enough to take them down.
- Its large explosive radius and slow energy shots traveling speed means it is more effective at close distances. Be cautious of its large radius where it makes it more easy for accidental suicides.
- Make sure to have jump-enhancing accessories such as the Storm Trooper Boots or the Berserk Boots while attempting to rocket jump with this weapon.
- Keep in mind that this weapon can push your enemies a considerable distance when used, otherwise it will be difficult to get consecutive hits.
- A good strategy is using boots that allow double jump, and hop around while firing this weapon. It is mostly recommended to fire this weapon to the ground and near at the enemy at the same time as well.
- If the user is jumping in irregular patterns towards you from a distance, using a rapid-firing, long-ranged rifle is more effective since snipers will miss more often.
- This weapon's fair magazine size and high damage means that its users will outlast many other Heavy weapons. Be sure to have an effective backup in case you empty your shots.
- Its advised to avoid close confrontation with a user of this weapon in general since they are known to jump around constantly around you making any sort of counterattack difficult.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Lure its users into small spaces to make it easier to hit them.
Have a strong Melee weapon and a strong Primary weapon equipped to fend off close quarter players. This weapon's projectile travels slowly, making it less effective at range. Have a good Sniper weapon, such as the Prototype or the Anti-Hero Rifle for these distances.
- The Anti-Gravity Blaster is released.
- The weapon was nerfed from being able to hold up to 2436 bullets to an unknown capacity.
- The explosion color was changed from blue to orange.
- It seems to take the shape of a Portal Gun from the famous Portal series.
- However, it knocks enemies away instead of making portals.
- It seems to have a bigger blast radius than explosive weapons.
- This can kill an unarmored player in 2 hits, and if one is lucky, it can damage kill targets in one hit.
- The Science Lab map is made with this weapon in mind and even includes advertisements and functions of it.
- It has the same reload animation with most pistol-energy type weapons.
- The Rocket Jump for this gun is very high.
- In older versions, the Anti-Gravity Blaster used to shoot in an arc pattern. However, it is now changed to shoot forward.
- According to a few signs in Science Lab, it is called the 'Gravitation Cannon'.
- Since the Flower Power's former removal, when attacked by it, it would appear as an Anti-Gravity Blaster.
- This weapon received a slight texture change in color in an update that is unknown.
- In the later versions, Anti-Gravity Blaster and its upgrades had Area Force Push Effect, for rocket jumps. This weapon maintains that effect, but the description doesn't say it. However, it said Area Damage instead.
- In the older versions of Pixel Gun 3D, this gun was used to glitch out of maps.