|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Anti-Gravity Blaster (PG3D).
The Anti-Gravity Blaster is a weapon, located in the Heavy section, introduced in the first version of PGW. It is the first form of the Anti-Gravity Blaster.
Like its video game counterpart, the Anti-Gravity Blaster has a white body and front. There is a red rod and a blue rod on the sides of the barrel. A black pistol grip is also present.
- You can rocket jump with the Anti-Gravity Blaster, and attack effectively from above. Use the area damage to your advantage, and kill as many players as possible. It is mostly used for attacking from above, usually midair during a jump. It is easiest to kill players effectively from atop a tree, hill, or building, or any tall object, however.
- It can easily deal with any targets with rapid-firing weapons.
- Pick off the users from long ranges.
- It seems to take the shape of a Portal Gun from the famous Portal series.
- It seems to have a bigger blast radius than most of the other explosive weapons.
- It has the same reload animation with most pistol-energy type weapons.
- The Rocket Jump for this gun is very high.