|“||Antiques, that was previously kept in the Portalius' chambers. People say that the gun has its mystery and no one has understood it still. Except for Portalius himself.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Antique Pistol is a Backup Weapon that was added in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a vintage pistol that shoots regular bullets with instant travel time. It has decent damage, a decent fire fate, decent capacity, and good mobility.
It appears to be a reskin of the Old Comrade, which is a Soviet-themed Mauser C96 pistol. Unlike it, however, this better resembles what it's real-life counterpart looks like and has an overall brown and beige color scheme. It resembles an old and vintage-looking pistol.
This weapon shoots yellow bullets with instant bullet travel time. Its accuracy decreases over time, and it can perform best at close to medium ranges and is best not to shoot by spraying and praying. It also has a somewhat quiet firing sound, so it is easy to go unnoticed while using this weapon.
When reloading, the player pulls out pistol rounds attached to a clip and inserts the rounds into the gun. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- You can use this weapon similar to the Old Comrade (PG3D).
- Always pay attention to your ammo count as you would only have 10 shots. Hold or spam this weapon when you know you can hit your target.
- In the hands of a skilled player, this gun is actually very deadly.
- Strafe around the player using a fast firing rate gun or sniper to take them out.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Using area damage weapons will make it difficult for the player to hit you.
- Using high damaging weapons or potentially 1 shot weapons will instantly devastate its users.
- This weapon is based on the Mauser C96 pistol from World War 1, just like its previous incarnation, the Old Comrade.