The Anvil Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Anvil Pistol is a Backup weapon of the Mythical rarity introduced in the 21.4.0 update's Cartoon Lottery and obtainable via 250 Mythical . It deals decent damage, paired with a generous capacity, fast fire rate and moderate mobility.
Its a black and grey revolver with 2 huge eyes on the top and a horn-shaped muzzle.
The revolver itself features a grey pistol grip, a grey trigger, and a grey cylinder.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon fires white projectiles with travel time. When enemies come in range of it's projectile, the Anvil Pistol deals decent damage while blinding and disabling jumps of the target.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that every time a player switches to this weapon, there will be a short pull-out animation before the user can shoot.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, because of the lack of ammunition, use the Drum Magazine for more ammo.
- Due to its projectile speed, use this at close-medium ranges.
- Its area damage is useful for firing at masses of enemy players.
- Use the attribute to counter mobile users and rocket jumpers.
- The attribute can counter a sniper's effectiveness by limiting their view.
- It is recommended to pair this with the Singular Grenade for easy kills and points.
- Try to conserve ammo and be mindful of how many shots you have left before you have to reload.
- Pick off the user at a long-range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of its users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a Melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- If hit, pull back quickly while firing until the effects wear off.
- Initial release.
- If you look closely on the front of the barrel of the weapon you can see what appears to be a very tiny anvil jumping up and down.
- Like the Royal Revolver, but reverse, this weapon looks more like a revolver than a pistol from what it says in the name.
- This weapon possess a unique kill animation that resembles a falling anvil landing on the player.
- This weapon seems to have a similar performance to the Sneaky Pistol, but however, it seems that this does less damage and has has less capacity.