|“||10x zoom, huh? Maybe 10x zoomS. Really, that's what happens when you don't check the spelling.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Arahna Bite is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Lottery Event.
It is an arachnid-themed weapon that shoots spiders. It has decent damage, a good fire rate, a high capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 3-4 shots.
It appears to be a purple and green sniper, with a spider under the scope. There is green going through the middle of the barrel. The spider has multiple red eyes acting as "scopes". It has red lenses, a purple nozzle, a purple stock, a purple handle, and a purple magazine. There are some red shadings on the spider and around the weapon. It also has a spider web under the barrel.
This weapon shoots purplish bullets with instant bullet travel time and a blue effect on the nozzle. These bullets can slow down players and poison them , which means that they lose extra health for a few seconds.
When reloading, the player takes out the purple and green clip and replaces it with another one.
- Use this weapon alone or for 3 cat spamming, as it has no delays whatsoever.
- The headshot damage on this weapon is very high, so target weakened enemies.
- Use the slowdown as your advantage.
- Use the poison to weaken enemies.
- Use Level VIII modules for it to be a one shot kill to targets without armor.
- It is 2 shot depending on the enemy's armor and your modules.
- Use this weapon to 2 cat spam with some other weapon with no delay.
- Attack the user from behind.
- Use any one shot weapons against the user.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user's aim.
- Use the reflector gadget against this weapon as it will make the opponent take half of the damage you reflect onto them.
Any long ranged maps.
Bring a good primary or a good heavy weapon with you. Make sure to equip a high mobility weapon, as this weapon has a somewhat low mobility.
- It is possible that this weapon is supposed to be called the "Piranha Bite".
- This weapon is similar to the Gladiator.
- This weapon might be a reference to Widowmakers sniper the Widow's kiss from the game Overwatch.