|“||10x zoom, huh? Maybe 10x zoomS. Really, that's what happens when you don't check the spelling.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Arahna Bite is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Lottery Event.
It is an arachnid-themed weapon that shoots spiders. It has very good damage, a good fire rate, a high capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots anywhere.
It appears to be a purple and green sniper, with a spider under the scope. It has red lenses, a purple nozzle, a purple stock, a purple handle, and a purple magazine.
This weapon shoots purplish bullets with instant bullet travel time and a blue effect on the nozzle. These bullets can slow down players and poison them, which means that they lose extra health for a few seconds.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one.
- Use this weapon alone or for 3 cat spamming.
- The headshot damage on this weapon is very high, so target weakened enemies.
- Use the slowdown as your advantage.
- Use the poison to weaken enemies.
- Use Level VIII modules for it to be 1 shot no armor
- It is 2 shot depending on the enemy's armor and your modules
- Attack the user from behind.
- Use any one shot weapons against the user.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user's aim.
Bring a good primary or a good heavy weapon with you.
- It is possible that this weapon is supposed to be called the "Piranha Bite".