|“||They say this flame doesn't hurt geeks. I won't try it on myself tho.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a rifle acting as a flamethrower. It deals high damage, and has a large ammo capacity but suffers from a low mobility.
It features a silver stock, a silver/yellow body with a pistol grip, a large yellow fuel cell, a short barrel, and a large yellow muzzle.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will spray flames rapidly. These flames will burn enemies, dealing damage overtime.
When reloading, the user will eject the fuel tank and insert a new one.
- As it is a flamethrower, use it at close range.
- The Burning attribute can be useful for further damaging an enemy's health.
- When cornered this weapon is excellent at killing a few players before being killed yourself.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- Like all flamethrowers, it is possible to kill players through walls with it, so use this to your advantage when players are lurking behind a wall.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish its user(s) off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid being too close to the user when attacking him/her.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use long-ranged type of weapons like Primary weapons.
As always, have a good primary weapon of choice (any kind of weapon you choose) and at least one weapon with a scope for long-ranged duels.
- Initial release.
- When firing this weapon, it sounds very similar to the Fire Breath power up from an NES game, Toki.
- The flame looks like many individual flame particles.