|“||Arcade is back in black! Arcade gun will increase your characteristics: Strength: +3; Durability: +1; Perception: +6; Geek-power: +20.||”|
——Weapon's quote in Gallery
It is an arcade-themed machine gun that shoots red bullets in three directions. It has very good damage, a good fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility. It is 8-10 shots but if all 3 shots hit then it’s 3 shots.
It takes the appearance of a bulky rifle with a red/light gray stock, a light gray body, a red pistol grip, a purple magazine, a pair of purple iron sights on top, a red handguard with a red laser sight embedded, and a red falcon symbol plated on the side of the weapon.
This machine gun, shooting from its single nozzle, emits red bullets in three directions. These bullets are shot automatically, given that it is a machine gun. These bullets can also slow down the target when it hits them. This weapon deals increasing damage if more than one bullet lands on an opponent at a time.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine, the eagle symbol's light is turned off, the player puts another magazine and the eagle symbol flashes. It has a fixed delay which means there will always be a delay whenever the player switches to this weapon.
- Obtaining from Super Lottery up to 250 Mythical (Unlock at 45 exp.)
- Buying with 1000 from the Gallery
- This weapon deals extremely high damage in close to medium ranges.
- Its accuracy is excellent, due to the fact that it has three barrels.
- It also has the slows down target attribute. This attribute is more powerful in this weapon than many others, such as the Sub-zero and the Storm Trooper Exoskeleton.
- Be aware that you can make stray shots, due to the three-shot feature, rendering it a good crowd controller if used correctly.
- This weapon will quickly bring down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon users.
- This weapon has a hidden burning sign on the kill icon when the enemy is killed.
- Use this exactly how you would use the Transformed Machine Gun
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Use a wall break weapon to defeat the projectile's defensive ability.
- Avoid its shots, since you will be slowed down if you do not.
- Use a powerful sniper like the Conductor Of Souls to easily eliminate the enemy.
This weapon serves well as an effective general-purpose Primary weapon. Use this in conjunction with either a short-range or long-range weapon from the Special or Sniper category.
- Initial release.
- It's appearance and ability to shoot in multiple directions is based on the Spread Gun from Contra.
- It lacks a magazine in the guns kill feed.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Shooting In Three Directions attribute, the first being the Transformed Machine Gun. Also, it has the exact attributes from the Transformed Machine Gun.
- Although the Armory does not say so, this weapon does area damage.
- This weapon may be a reference to Nintendo's game F-Zero due to the falcon on the side of the gun.
- This is the only Shooting in Three Directions weapon to not get nerfed due to it being an event weapon. Thus, hard to obtain.
- In the armory, it shoots one bullet per tap instead of 3.
- The sound it makes when it hits a target is the same one from Contra.