|“||A bow, filled with Angelic power! It has been owned by Archangel Cuboriel, defender of the weak. Godspeed!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Archangel is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
It is an angelic-themed bow that shoots arrows. It has good damage, a high fire rate, a decent capacity for its fire rate, and decent mobility. It has a gadget blocker attribute which may be very helpful. It is usually a 2 shot headshot to a max armor player when this is at the maximum level.
It is a re-skin of the Tactical Bow.
It has a white/yellow finish with white bowstring and illuminated limb bolts. It also features a yellow grip and yellow bow sight.
The arrow itself has black fletching with a white, tan, and black shaft and a glowing yellow and white arrowhead.
The player shoots the arrow at a relatively high attack speed. The arrows, which are ivory and have a white top, have instant bullet travel time. The Archangel is a precision weapon that can deal large amounts of damage. With its optic sight, it can effectively counter snipers.
This weapon is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- It is effective against anyone using a deadly melee or a flamethrower.
- Be very careful around wall break snipers. If you miss your 1st shot, you will be in great trouble.
- This is a great counter to the Railgun. Due to the Railgun's high recoil, you can easily punish the user if they misfire, which can be hard to do with other weapons.
- Its great fire rate also suitable for Sniper Tournament, as it does not need to reload.
- The weapon is extremely accurate, as the crosshair never changes.
- Don't hold the fire button when using this weapon, as you won't be able to land a shot. Fire, wait until your crosshair is on the enemy, then shoot again. Otherwise, the reloading animation will mess up your aim. Another possible technique is to just constantly scope.
- Land headshots or/and target weakened opponents for better arrow conserving.
- Get up close, then attack using a deadly close-quarter weapon, preferably Ghost Lantern or Soulstone.
- Wallbreak Snipers perform better than this weapon in a sniper duel due to the wall break and better scope.
- Attack the sniper from behind for best results.
- Automatic fire rate weapons gets the job done.
- Since this is a weapon from the sniper category, use a melee weapon such as the heroic epee to counter this.
Other high damage or high fire rate weapons to help out with its DPS and for close-range combat. You can also bring a weapon that slows the target such as Death Claws or Dual Cryo Pistols, so you can get a guaranteed hit with the Gadget Block.
An archangel is a high-ranking angel. Also, this weapon's name may derive from the words "archery" and "angel". Therefore, it could mean the bow of an angel.
- First introduced.
- This is one of eleven weapons with the ability to block gadgets, the others being the Ancient Scroll, the Black Hole (weapon), the Duck Hunter, the Inevitability, the Mega-Horn, the Neutron Pulsator, the Sneaky Pistol, the Sword of Silence, the Transformed Blaster and the Void Ray Rifle.
- This weapon might be a re-skin of the Magic Bow with a modified arrow and added glowing animations, but this is unlikely as it looks more like the Tactical Bow.