Take a powerful weapon and put the best armor on, as you have horde of vicious zombies waiting for you! Pick up weapons, cartridges, grenades, armor, health and bombs to survive. The time allocated for repulsing each wave is very limited.
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World mode. If you are looking for the same mode in Pixel Gun 3D, see Arena (PG3D).
Arena is a mode in Pixel Gun World and a minigame in Pixel Gun 3D. The objective is to survive as many waves as possible. There is no limit to finish Arena mode.
How to Play
The PGW counterpart of this mode is completely different from the one in PG3D. There is also no limit in Arena mode, but however, you have to survive waves of hundreds of fast monsters, but however, monsters barely have any health in the first few waves. Every 3 waves, you fight a boss with a certain amount of monsters. You DO NOT earn every wave, but instead, once you die, you earn a certain amount of . Also, at times, this mode is contested. Player with the highest score in Arena wins the contest.They do not need to post their high scores in the PGW forum, as the mode displays the highest score out of every player.
There are only 2 maps in Arena mode in PGW:
- There are many strategies to play Arena Mode in. An effective strategy is to have a Heavy weapon with decent mobility like the Anti-Gravity Blaster, so that you can take out a group of 20, or even 30 enemies, or a Primary weapon like the Automatic Peacemaker or the Assault Machine Gun because the monsters barely have health at the start, and since there are many monsters and these Primary weapons have a high capacity, then these weapons are recommended.
- Monsters are fast at any wave, even bosses are, so it is best having a high mobility weapon like the Swat Rifle Up1 and shoot at the monsters, or running away from them with the Light Swords or the Dark Swords (both are statistically identical, not cosmetically identical) or even the Electric Glove, since these 3 weapons significantly increase of your jump height.
- You have at least about 75 monsters to fight in in each mode, so it is recommended to equip a piercing shot weapon like the Freeze Ray Rifle and shoot at the monsters, as they are in a large group with initial low health.
- As of the 2.0.0 update, this mode's name has been changed from "Survival" to "Arena". Also, some spawned enemies will be ranged.
- The gameplay in Arena has been tremendously modified, making it hard to even reach the score 10000.
- Arena is a singleplayer mode, but however, Internet is still required in order to play this gamemode.