This article is about the pet. If you were confused and looking for the weapon, see Armadillo (Weapon).
It is a very skinny armadillo with cowboy accessories. It has a red scarf with a golden badge attached to it and a purple cowboy hat. It also has brown boots with spurs on and wields the Dual Revolvers with his two purple gloves. it looks to be mad.
- The Armadillo is one of the strongest pets in the game, so use a weapon like the Marksman to lower down the opponent's health, then have the Armadillo finish them off.
- This pet walks on the ground, so aim for the ground.
- It can be killed in 2-5 primary weapon shots, especially if the pet is in a lower training level.
- Fast shooting area damage weapons allow you to get rid of it very easily, without aiming precisely.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- The Armadillo might be based on Woody from the Toy Story franchise, due to the scarf, hat, and boots.
- It is an only pet that wields a gun.
- It may be one of the best pets as it can harm opponents at medium range, like the Arnold-3000.