|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Armageddon (PGW).
|“||Four rockets are just enough to destroy an enemy squad but remember, Armageddon isn’t the most accurate weapon. That is why keep shooting, KEEP SHOOTING! Area damage will eventually get your opponent.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a red rocket launcher that shoots 4 rockets. It has high efficiency, a good rate of fire, a small-regular capacity, and low mobility.
It is a red and grey M202 FLASH with a red base with a checkered colored ring, a black handle with a grey trigger, and dark grey tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and an area damage effect.
The player shoots 4 rockets with area damage at a high fire rate and reloads after every 4 shots. These rockets also have a bullet travel time, so the rockets don't instantly hit the player. However, when they do hit the player, they leave a medium-sized explosion. Moreover, it possesses a 4x scope that allows the user to aim at an opponent more accurately.
When reloading, the player puts 4 spare rockets on the weapon's front nozzles. It has no delay mechanics.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Pairing this with the Singular Grenade will help you get more points and kills.
- Although the Armageddon may not be able to do massive damage or high rocket jumps, if it is fully upgraded it can be a decent weapon.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- This weapon takes a long time to reload, so take cover and get away from enemies before reloading or just switch to another weapon if you are still engaged in a duel.
- Believe it or not, the Armageddon’s rockets actually travel faster than normal rockets. Make sure to abuse this feature, and you’ll be getting air shots like its Team Fortress 2. Nevertheless, limit this ability into using it up to medium ranges.
- Take advantage that it does not inflict self damage to abuse rocket jump this weapon.
- Its users are relatively slow and rather an easy target to pick off using long range, high Efficiency or instant travel time weapons.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Fight because of this weapon's medium area damage and devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them from raining rockets on you.
- Any high fire rate weapons can easily disorient its users
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Use high mobility weapons to either escape or dodge the user's rockets, to make him/her waste their ammo.
- Use a close-ranged, power-house weapon like the Undertaker to quickly eliminate the user. However, this may incite the enemy to kill you at close range, even if it means taking damage or killing him/herself.
- As always, do not stay still, since you will be hit by its blasts if you do.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure your chances of survivability.
- Move quickly around the enemy while strafing them.
- Before the next shot, try to deal as much damage to the enemy as you can during their reload.
- Use this yourself as a last ditch effort if all failed.
Equip a good Primary weapon and a good sniper to take out other people in situations that this weapon lacks the ability to do so.
- This weapon is a pure Heavy weapon, made to be used in close situations and on weakened enemy players. Mostly strong in close ranges but lacks the ability to be used for all situations, so only use this weapon for the final blow or even as a last resort. Your main weapons would still be your primary or your sniper.
- A high fire rate weapon to finish off weakened targets.
- Initial release as the final upgrade of the Apocalypse.
- This weapon became independent from the Apocalyse and got 2 upgrades on its own.
- This and the Hurricane are now a 3 rockets kill.
- This and the Hurricane were buffed to a 2 rockets kill.
- Self damage has been removed.
- Its first version was the second and final upgrade of the Apocalypse, but it became an individual weapon in the 8.2.1 update.
- Along with its counterparts Hurricane and Missile Thrower, they are based on the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.
- This was one of the most expensive weapons in the game along with the Freeze Ray Rifle, Dark Force Saber, Pumpkin Thrower and Laser Cannon in the 8.2.1 update, costing 500 .
- The clan-built version of this gun is called the Hurricane.
- The forest skinned version of this gun is called the Missile Thrower.
- The Armageddon can also be seen being wielded by Rocket Soldiers in the Megalopolis level in the campaign.
- It has had two reskins in its lifetime, the Missile Thrower and the Hurricane.
- This and reskinned counterpart are currently 2 rockets kill maxed out.
- This weapon shares a colour theme with the Automatic Peacemaker.