|“||Stating with a pivot and ending with a club, this rifle was constructed in the way it could be repaired and cleaned from dirt right on the battlefield. Quite efficient at middle-long range.||”|
—Weapons description in Gallery
- Are you looking for the following counterparts: the multiplayer-usable Combat Rifle or the Desert Fighter?
The Army Rifle is a default Primary weapon in Campaign. It also appears in the Deadly Games mode, but not on general multiplayer and Arena. The only way to acquire this weapon in the campaign is to beat the Bridge level.
It is a military-themed assault rifle that shoots bullets like any other machine gun. It has good damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity and average weight. It is one of the most powerful weapons in Deadly Games.
It is variant of the Combat Rifle with forest camouflage. There is a little blackish-brown underbarrel grenade launcher part at the front taking place of the Combat Rifle's bayonet, but it is not functional.
The Rifle shoots 40 rounds at a high fire rate with hitscan properties. The accuracy slightly decreases when spraying and praying. It has a 3x scope attached to this weapon to allow longer-ranged battles. It also has a grenade launcher attached to it, but it serves no function.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use the scope to maximize effect, at medium to large ranges.
- It can be used effectively as a primary weapon, both in Campaign and Deadly Games.
- Its scope can be used to pick off targets from long ranges.
- Keep moving while firing. This is key in reducing vulnerabilities from afar.
- Equip with a higher mobility weapon (if you have one) since its mobility is not quite good.
- Inside Deadly Games, equip this weapon at all times. This weapon has the highest damage, usability, and best range for an assault rifle in the mode Deadly Games. The only weapon that can really win in a head to head fight is the Heavy Machine Gun.
- Take its user by surprise, as assaulting them will most likely get you killed.
- You can attempt to assault/flank them if you have a good weapon yourself (e.g.Heavy Machine Gun or another Army Rifle)
- Pick the user off in long ranges using sniper rifle-like weapons.
- If you are spotted, hide behind an obstacle. If they follow you, ambush them with the Combat Knife and take their weapon for yourself.
- If you see an opponent take this weapon at the start, stab them or shoot them whilst they are targeting somebody else and take their weapon.
- Campaign maps.
- Deadly Games maps.
Equip a reliable short-range weapon along with this one, to pick off any melee users.
- This weapon is an overall a very versatile, powerful, and reliable weapon (in Deadly Games). Its high damage, paired with the high fire rate makes this the best gun you could possibly get in Deadly Games.
- Initial release.
- Removed from the armory.
- Added to Deadly Games.
- Shooting Sound was modified.
- This weapon is the best and most desired weapon in Deadly Games, as it deals with the most damage, melting away a player's health in a matter of seconds.
- This weapon also has the best uses since it also has a 4x scope.
- This weapon, the Combat Rifle and the Desert Fighter are all based on the M16A3 with an added scope and specifically for this weapon and the Desert Fighter, an M203 grenade launcher.
- It is the only weapon in the game to feature a 3X Scope.
- However, its stats page states claims that it has a 4x scope
- This gun isn't usable in multiplayer, excluding Deadly Games.
- Despite looking like an upgrade for the Combat Rifle, it's the same weapon with a small comsetic change
- In Deadly Games and minigames, the Army Rifle can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World