It looks similar to the Dog, albeit with darker fur, most likely burnt, and instead of its right eye being normal, it has a mechanically implemented robot eye to it along with a robotic body and robotic wrists and ankles.
A level 1 Arnold 3000 deals a decent amount of damage, has a good health, a good speed and a somewhat short respawn time.
- Arnold 3000 deals high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, bring this pet with you to protect yourself from enemies attacking from behind.
- Your Arnold 3000 teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be killed in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- The overall future theme of its appearance may be a reference to Terminator from the Eponymous film series, which usually has future themes in its films.
- The name "Arnold" could also be a reference to the Terminator's actor, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- It is also the first futuristic looking pet.
- It appears to look like a dog with cyborg implants on one side of its body and head.
- The Armory says it does laser damage (a laser from its right eye). This laser has the same duration as the laser from the Prototype S.
- It the first pet without melee attacks, but with a ranged attack instead.
- It is the first pet to have the same species as another, the Dog.
- Arnold 3000 is not a generalized name for a pet. However, it is the first pet with a non-generalized name given by default.
- This is currently the only pet with numbers given on its default name.