|“||This bow uses astral power itself. It pierces through both walls and enemies. You'll need to concentrate your mind on the bow. The higher is power of thought, the more powerful the shot is.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a futuristic bow that shoots blue arrows that can do wall break. This gun has high damage, high fire rate, massive capacity and decent mobility.
The bow looks spectral, resembling ghostly beings. The arrow is being held by a mechanism that will allow the player to shoot and hold the bow. The shape also resembles that of the Reaper (clan weapon) without the light blue parts. Before the blue lasers come out of the shaft, there is a gold, silver, and red handle that the user holds.
The player pushes the arrow forward and turns the arrow into a small laser beam that go through everything it touched. Plus, it has no delay animation.
- Since this gun has the Dater Hater-like fire rate, you could try spamming the bow through walls.
- Aim and spam at the ram icon on Fort Siege and you might occasionally get kills.
- This would be useful for Flag Capture, as it is a fast way to kill people who are traveling under the map with your flag.
- Headshots are a must due to its damage.
- This gun is good at Sniper Forts and Sniper Tournament because then you can break walls with a quick-fire sniper.
- This weapon is a good sniper for Three Category Spam as it has no delay and no reload making it easy for you to switch to a delayed weapon to a non-delay gun.
- Stay on the move. This item is devastating if it can hit you, and you'll never know if someone's watching, prepared to shoot.
- If you get close to someone with this weapon, flank, and shoot.
- Shotgun an Astral bow user from behind to annihilate.
- Any sniper weapons (be it modern or futuristic) can easily overpower its users.
- Quickly kill its user or snipe them at long range (astral bow doesn't have a scope).
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponent take damage while they hit you with this weapon.
- Combo this weapon with a weapon like the Combat Yo-Yo or other low-weight weapons such as the Elder Force Saber to get around.
- Combo this weapon with the Champion Solar Cannon to quickly kill enemies (hit the enemy with the cannon and then switch to the astral bow to finish them off).
- This weapon is also the only bow allowed in the sniper event.
- The weapon is released.
- It was removed from the Armory.
- This weapon was added back to the Armory along with other weapons.
- This weapon acts like the Crossbow, the Magic Bow, and the Wizard Wand before the 9.0.0, except with somewhat higher damage and a lot more ammo.
- For a brief period of time, it was capable of a 1 headshot kill to a max-armored player, due to random buffs by Cubic Games. Then it got reverted to a 2 headshot kill.
- It is possible that this weapon is inspired by the "Magic Archer" (card/troop) from Clash Royale.
- it is the fourth fastest wall break weapon with the Laser Revolver in third place, the Industrial Nailer in second place, and the Laser Minigun in first place.