The Astral Wand is a Throwing gadget introduced in the 17.5.0 update.
It is a blue wand with a light blue and yellow shaft, a large blue/yellow skull with horns, and two light blue eyes, each on opposing sides and a light blue ring on top.
When it is used, the user will pull the Astral Wand out activating the wand and creating an area which causes enemies around the user to slow down and the user to speed up for a short amount of time.
Afterward, the user must wait around 20 seconds to use it again.
- This is useful when engaging multiple enemies at once, giving the user more speed to move and take out everyone.
- Use this when attempting to escape from a charging enemy.
- This is especially useful in the game mode duels.
- Use the movement speed boost to quickly strafe around an enemy.
- One can use this gadget to help with aiming with a sniper weapon.
- Use it if trapped in the Sticky Candy to help you escape.
- Use this gadget in flag capture to escape with the flag and to catch up to users who are holding the flag.
- This gadget is useful for Point Capture since it increases your overall movement speed.
- It is a very good gadget to pair with the Double Cashback, as you will move even a lot faster than you usually do with 85 Mobility weapons.
- Avoid getting too close to its users, so you won't be caught in the gadget's AoE (Area of Effect).
- Rocket jump or use a transportation weapon such as the Pulling Sucker Gun to get away from the user if you are caught in its radius.
- Use weapons such as the Double Cashback or the Vertical Grip Device to keep up with the user.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the Jetpack to fly above its user(s) and kill them from a distance.
- Use Gadget Blocking weapons such as Inevitability to prevent the user from activating this gadget for a period of time.
- Use the Disabler if at close range, so they will be unable to use this gadget for a while.
- Attack the user if activated as it will automatically deactivate if the bearer dies.
- Use weapons with the Slows the Target attribute as it negates its effect.
|Initial Tier||30 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 1||29 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 2||28 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 3||27 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 4||26 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 5||25 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 6||24 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 7||23 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 8||22 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 9||21 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 10||20 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 11||19 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Final Tier||18 Seconds||4 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- The speed and duration was greatly buffed, allowing the player to move at an outrageous and uncontrollable speed.
- The duration was reduced to 4 seconds due to a glitch being discovered.
- The glitch was patched and the Astral Wand was reverted back to it's original state.
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- Despite the Astral Wand being a Throwing Gadget, the player doesn't throw the wand.
- This is currently the only item that has the Time Dilation attribute.