The Atomic Splitter is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Atomic Splitter will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Shoot at clusters of enemies to make use of its Area Damage attribute.
- Try shooting at the ground near enemies feet as its area dmg makes it easier to hit them. Rather than aiming for head or body
- The shockwave produced by the Super Punch amplifies the damage significantly, so be sure to make that shot count as it usually offers a guaranteed kill.
- This weapon's capacity is relatively low compared to other heavy weapons, so these shots are valuable
- As with all heavies you have to keep jumping to avoid getting hit.
- While jumping and dodging be sure to quickly use a sniper or high damage gun to defeat them
- Weapons such as huge boy and other high damage heavies can be used to attack.
- The user will usually use it at close range so ultimatum or Viking can be used to one shot the enemy
- Snipe the user from long range
- Get up close and overwhelm the user with area damage weapons
- Charm the user and take advantage of the decreased damage
This gun can be used in nuclear city, classic pool, and also Atlantis. This heavy can be used in almost all maps except the ones like space arena and ones with low gravity or little ground is there.
- Initial release.
- This weapon appeared as the Invincible Lion for IOS and Amazon users before the update came out.