The Automatic Decorator is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.1.1 update.
It appears to be a minigun sort of weapon due to the 4 barrels in the front. It also has Christmas colors and it seems to have its barrels loaded with ornaments (hence the name Automatic Decorator).
The weapon has an above-average fire rate, average capacity, and average mobility.
- Aim for a group of foes to maximize the Area Damage.
- Strafe a lot if the opponent is using a weapon such as B.E.A.S.T or Toxic Bane so as to not get hurt by status effects.
- This weapon is not great for Rocket Jumping due to the high self-explosion damage it deals.
- If you can, pull in foes using a Singular Grenade or use Sticky Candy to hold them in place and wreak havoc.
- This excels in Arena. There will be lots of monsters, and if you can follow the above tip, you can kill ten or even fifteen foes.
- Use this with the Burning Tiara or Ninja Tabi so as to get to foes quickly and blow them up.
- It is a minigun-like weapon, meaning that it can be spammed by holding down the fire button. But beware of the looping shot and it shoots slower than most automatic/semi-automatic weapons.
- You can use this for rocket jumping, but do it with caution.
- Pick off the user from long range.
- Flank the user, then ambush with a powerful one-shot weapon such as Ghost Lantern or Soulstone.
- However, be aware that this weapon can easily take you out if you don't take them out.
- The ammo loaded into the barrels of this weapon look like ornaments or some sort of balloon.
- When the ammo is shot, the ornaments change color.
- This is one of only three Christmas weapons that are available through the Chest event, the other two being the Candy Baton and Christmas Sword.
- This is the only one of the recent Christmas weapons not to be in the Cyber Santa set.
- If a player bought the Winter Bundle in the lobby for $10, they would get this gun as an add on. However, this weapon was later removed from the bundle.