|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Automatic Peacemaker (PGW).
|“||Four barrels will make the silence and calmness in your head and around you better than four hours of meditation, Take Peacemaker with you and people will always hear what you say.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Automatic Peacemaker, previously known as the "Automatic Peacemaker M3, Automatic Peacemaker M2 and M1" is a Primary weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update. It was the final form of the Automatic Peacemaker M1, but it is now the main gun itself.
It is a dark red and dark gray mini-gun that automatically shoots a lot of bullets at a fast fire rate. It has great damage, a high fire rate, a high capacity, and low mobility.
It has 4 black rotary barrels with a black base and a white skull underneath the handle. The barrel has red rings all around it. It has a big drum magazine.
This weapon automatically shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. Its accuracy slightly decreases after every few shots while spraying and praying. It has an automatic attribute and a mini-gun attribute, which the player needs to hold down the fire button for a while until it shoots since there is a small delay.
When reloading, the clip from the weapon's bottom is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- You can ambush enemies at corners, catching them off-guard. They will be very close to you, allowing maximum damage and will almost guarantee a kill.
- This is the rare few weapons that are extremely worth your buck, even if its effectiveness is heavily diminished due to a lack of upgrades.
- This weapon is very general-purpose, allowing you to fulfill a large multitude of roles due to its high damage, a rate of fire and high magazine capacity.
- The large ammunition supply for this weapon allows you to dominate the dogfight with ease. You can shred multiple enemies at once, or lay down suppression fire for teammates.
- This weapon suffers a lot of accuracy loss at a range. Close the gap before enemy snipers can pin you down.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- If possible, pack a secondary weapon to take out such users and save ammunition for tougher opponents.
- Try to get ammo for it, due to it having no backup ammo when starting (100/0).
- When escaping with this weapon, take into account is slow mobility.
- In contrast, the gun's spray is capable of killing any heavily injured targets that happen to get in your way.
- This gun, when used in Team Fight (PG3D) is excellent at pinning players down due to the sheer size of its magazine.
- Covering players with the flag in Flag Capture is one of the best ways to use this weapon.
- With sufficient training one can estimate where a sprayed bullet might go and direct the weapon as to it, this greatly minimizes the chances of wasted ammo and increases viability in long range matches.
- When cornered, this weapon is excellent at killing a few targets before being killed yourself.
- This goes extremely well with backup weapons with a scope and high damage to create a combo kill shot.
- Play close range maps. For example; Pool Party. This weapon will be very useful.
- Due to this weapon having a low mobility, bring a high mobility weapon. Also, because it cannot hit as well in long ranges, bring a good sniper weapon.
- This is a good weapon for modes such as Co-op Survival and Arena (PG3D). In these modes, aim at the body of enemies and fire away. Because each hit gives 5 points, you will rapidly gain tons of points from enemies like Double Headed Zombie because of their high HP.
- This weapon is an excellent choice for fighting very mobile players.
- This is a very solid primary weapon for any beginner. Its high capacity with the conjunction of its average Efficiency and high firing rate makes this a great weapon for close to medium ranges.
- Aim for the head to easily shred down targets.
- Equip max Primary booster wears and Piercing Shells to increase its Efficiency Per Second significantly.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- When reloading, make sure to take cover because of its sluggish reload speed
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- The slow mobility makes its users easier to pin down.
- It's the best when you are using a weapon that slows down the player.
- Be careful when crossing into an enemy-annexed territory. If the user catches you when you are unaware, you will likely be unable to escape or retaliate.
- Strike when he/she ran out of his/her shots.
- Take note that experienced users can use this in long ranges, so you have to prepare a hit-scan area damage to distract their aim.
- The Automatic Peacemaker has a very distinct and loud report, alerting enemy players to a firefight. This can be used to your advantage by making the user appear as a target to a teammate or enemy player.
- If you must attack directly, attack with the support of teammates but make sure you AND your teammate spread out.
- Try to avoid direct duels with these users due to its high capacity with the conjunction of a high fire rate.
- Try to rocket jump often.
- Have any high damaging weapon.
- Have a good backup in case you've just run out your ammunition.
- A fast melee.
- A good sniper such as the Prototype PSR-1.
This weapon is popular, especially in the older updates and/or in the lower levels because, in many lower-level matches, people often use this weapon, mainly because of its large capacity and the weapon itself being a minigun.
- ?.?.? (as Automatic Peacemaker M1)
The weapon is released. It was originally called "Automatic Peacemaker M1".
The Automatic Peacemaker M3 is released
The Automatic Peacemaker M3 version became the standard version and the previous incarnations (Automatic Peacemaker M1 and M2) were removed.
Capacity was nerfed from 175 to 100. Its predecessors have been removed in this version.
Two new upgrades in the 9.0.4 update, the Automatic Peacemaker Up1, and Automatic Peacemaker Up2.
This weapon was severely power crept along with other old weapons that the Cubic. Game deemed begone with the whopping 35 headshots kill.
It got significantly buffed as rebalancing to 17-20 headshots kill.
The Minigun attribute was added to the weapon, making it have to take a short period of time to spin up in order for it to fire.
- Heavy from Team Fortress 2 uses this weapon, but with a different appearance and name.
- This is based on the M134 Minigun, which in real life is a derivative of the earlier M61 "Vulcan" autocannon, as a weapon meant to be mounted on helicopters and tanks. The first version of the Mac Minigun was used during the US civil war. It had to be hand-cranked to fire.
- In real life, it would be impossible to carry a Minigun by yourself, because of the weight (weighing 19kg for a portable version, and 39kg for the standard version) and the fact it runs on a power source. The model in Pixel Gun 3D could have an internal power source and lightened ammunition load and lighter materials, which could relate to the fact that the Automatic Peacemaker doesn't have as dramatic of the effect as it would in real life.
- But unlike the M134, it has 4 barrels instead of 6.
- It has the highest ammo capacity in the game.
- It used to usually compete with the Laser Cannon prior to its removal because they both had high fire rates.
- It is one of the weapons that replaced the old Automatic Peacemakers, especially the former Automatic Peacemaker M3.
- The price of the Peacemaker was 300 instead of its original 200. This can be due to complaints of it being overpowered; to balance the gameplay.
- It usually competes with the Crystal Laser Cannon, because they both have high fire rates.
- It used to have a different texture. It was mainly gray with bands of yellow, and with the second upgrade with orange.
- In the current update, when tested against Polygon dummies, it is 8 headshots kill.
- When testing against an actual player, it is 10 headshots kill.
- In the current update, when tested against Polygon dummies, it is 8 headshots kill.
- In the 15.9.0 update, it was given the minigun attribute, making it have to take a short period of time to spin up in order for it to fire.
- The Admin wields this weapon.