|“||This beast isn't that scary as it may look like from the first glimpse. But if you make one angry (or its host) its glands will send you a ball of extraordinary malicious acid. It pierces through everything on its way.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is an chemical launcher utilizing an alien as part of its weapon. This weapon deals medium-low damage, has a slow fire rate, good capacity, and a medium-low mobility.
It appears to be a weapon with an electronic battery clip, a light gray and cyan back, a dark gray body, a dark gray handle and a red trigger. On the dark gray body, there is a brown copper conductor. There are two hydraulic arms of the weapon that holds an alien Beast or Beetle between them, and squeezes the creature to make it vomit acid. Its projectiles are similar to the Killer Whale's projectiles, but a wicked green color.
When reloading, the user will replace the red energy cell with a new one.
This weapon deals medium-low damage, has a slow fire rate, good capacity, and a medium-low mobility.
- Its acid projectiles do not have the area damage effect, do take note when attempting to take out a group of enemies.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the acid.
- Enemies can easily see the projectiles at long range, so fire the projectiles at medium to close range to give them a hard time avoiding the projectiles, or sneak attack them from behind.
- Try to kill multiple enemies at once, since this weapon is a piercing shot weapon.
- The poison effect will finish off other players very often.
- This gun is good for Silent School or any other map with long corridors due to it's "piercing shot" effect.
- This weapon has a low mobility and travel time, so take advantage of that and eliminate them long range with a Sniper weapon or a weapon with instant travel time.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets to you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Move around as this gun has a long travel time.
- Due to it's bullet travel time not being instantaneous, jumping, strafing or even just circling the user could help you dodge it's projectiles. You could use boots to jump higher to dodge the projectiles, such as the Storm Trooper Boots, Ninja Tabi or the Berserk Boots.
- Initial release
- It received a huge damage nerf, making it a three shot kill.
- Its damage was increased by 16%.
- The alien at the front of the weapon is featured in the map, Alien Planet.
- It is the only weapon that was introduced in the middle of the 12.6.0 update.
- This is likely based off the Sonic Eruptor from the game "Ratchet and Clank: Future a Crack in Time".
- This weapon is attainable by the Halloween Super Chest.
- This weapon is also obtainable from the Halloween bundle in Craft. However, this was removed later.
- For a limited time, it was obtainable in the shop for just 200 in the sale section of the special offer page.