|“||The charge is quite long, but when it's charged up, the opponent will face petabytes of the information directed right into his brain.
Only Big Data will let you know how much damage your enemy will receive.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The BIG DATA is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update.
It is a large, purple code-themed cannon that shoots a green substance with area damage when charged. It inflicts very high damage when fully charged, and has a large ammo capacity but has average mobility and long charge time. When it is charged to the max, it can one-shot enemies.
It takes the appearance of a large purple cannon.
It has a purple base with a dark grey handle. On top is a binary code cube acting as an ammo source. The cannon arms are neon blue with several tetrominos on each side. When held down, tetrominos come closer until the fire button is released.
This weapon is a charge shot weapon, so the player has to hold the firing button until the charge bar is full, so that it can shoot a green substance with maximum damage. This blue substance doesn't have an instant bullet travel time, has area damage, and a random effect on the target (bleeding, burning, or poisoning, which in any case, makes them temporarily lose health). A fully charged shot will use 25 ammo.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- When fully charged it can and it will one-shot kill enemies.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and to compensate for the bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this weapon has area damage.
- Go for the weakened players for easy kills and to conserve ammo.
- It is useful as a crowd control due to its high damage, tied with area damage. However, time your charge shot well for better results.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- This weapon can be used for clearing the ram of enemy players in Siege.
- It takes 25 out of the 100 capacity to fire a fully charged shot.
- Even if the target survives a fully charged shot, they'll be finished off by any of the random effects inflicted upon them.
- Use long range guns to fight its users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit because this thing has bullet travel, just don’t forget about the bullet itself, you may hit it from the side.
- Don't get too close while the user is charging up their shot or you will die.
- Attack the user from behind for best results, especially if you want to attack its users when they are charging. This will decrease your chance of being shot by the weapon and give you enough time to finish the user off.
- Just as you encounter Heavy charge shot users, stay aware of the fact that they will shoot the charged shot upon death.
- You can try to make them shoot themselves by getting close, as they do self damage, but however, please remember, this is a very risky move, so this means that it can backfire and you can die instead.
Have a rapid fire weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
- Initial release.
- Now needs a longer charge uptime.
- This weapon returned to the Trader's Van for .
- It is dropped from the Admin in the Citadel level.
- It uses one extra charge from its capacity when firing a charge shot, meaning that the user will only be able to fire 3 fully charged shots instead of 4.
- It is the second weapon whose name are all in caps, the first Being the B.E.A.S.T
- The block formations seen within the clear barrel could be a subtle reference to the tetrominos in the iconic puzzle game Tetris, seeing how all of the blocks (in one group) are the same color and show in groups of 4.
- It is the weapon with the most amount of lines in its Gallery description. It has 5 lines of text, while others have 4 or less.
- You could receive this weapon from king chests in the lottery of 18.0 update
- When fully charged up, both the body and headshot of the AI or player will die to the effect instead of dying to the blast.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World