Not to be confused with the similarly named weapon: the Bro Steamer.
The BRO Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.5.0 update.
The BRO Rifle is a Blogger-themed Sniper weapon based on the Youtuber PewDiePie. It deals good damage, has average mobility and average fire rate.
It is a red sniper that fires blue fists as projectiles. A fist can be seen as the bullet in the barrel, with another fist at the rear of the gun facing the player. It has a scope with the letter "P" on it, and a pair of headphones under it. It has a yellow square with a play button on it as its magazine.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a blue laser projectile. This projectile will have travel time, and will heal teammates if they are hit. In addition, the user will gain more points for an assist kill when using the weapon.
When reloading, the user will eject the used magazine and insert a new one.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- It is recommended to equip a Melee weapon when travelling around the map due to its low mobility.
- If you want to become a medic, shoot this at your teammates to give them an instant health boost.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to counter-snipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Snipers typically are less accurate in close range, so have a shotgun equipped for those situations.
- Initial release
- Like all weapons that are part of the set, this weapon is based of the YouTuber Pewdiepie.
- The weapon is also based off the Bro fist a symbol related to the Youtuber.