|“||I won't give him a sick leave. Muahaha||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Bad Doctor is a Special weapon introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
It is a needle launcher that shoots poisonous needles. It has great damage, good fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility. It has attributes such as poison and piercing shot, which is helpful in combat.
It has a metallic frame, seemingly a pneumatic crossbow-like weapon exception with a clip of syringes. It has a green, black, and white scheme with purple liquid in the syringes. It has a red striped white handle and a wooden handguard. Near the syringe clips, it states "BD" in red, which is the short term for the weapon itself (Bad Doctor).
This weapon shoots purple and black needles that are emitted from its nozzle. These needles have a medium bullet travel time and can perform best at close range. These needles can pierce through multiple players and can give them the poisoning effect as well, making them temporarily lose extra health. Moreover, it also has a 2x zoom optic sight which allows the player to shoot at an opponent more accurately.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip containing syringes and puts a spare clip. It has no delay mechanics.
- Add the Voodoo Doll to extend its Poison effect duration.
- Use this in close to medium range, due to this having a slightly slow bullet travel time.
- Since this has poison shots, you can just wait until the enemy dies, but of course, go for other medium-range targets and strafing.
- Don't stop strafing while trying to kill.
- Conserve ammo and time your shots.
- If possible, try to land headshots for increased Efficiency.
- Utilize the scope if you wish using this weapon in a long range.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Due to its low capacity, its users can't last long in prolonged combats.
- A high fire rate weapon forces him/her flee, causing him/her losing control.
- An area damage weapon causes knockback, disorientating the wielder.
- If necessary, use Reflect or Time Machine to buy you some time.
- Use this weapon yourself if all else failed.
- Have a long-range weapon with instant bullet travel time.
- A Melee that has a mobility of 85.
- A fast-firing weapon for a counter-ambush tactic.
- Initial release.
- It is a 2-shot kill.
- It is based on Team Fortress 2's Medic's Crusader's Crossbow and Syringe Gun, but combined and given with special properties in PG3D.
- This, the Shuriken Thrower, the Good Doctor, the Captain, the Ricochet Rifle, and the Harpoon Gun are the only Special weapons that are scoped.
- This, the Poison Hunter, and some other weapons have the Poison Shots attribute.
- It is another secret weapon revealed in the Pixel Gun Company's Facebook page.
- This weapon's appearance somewhat resembles the Stake Launcher from Respawnables.
- The number needles on the magazine remains unchanges and are clearly visible when the screen shows that the weapon has run out of ammo.