The Ban Hammer is a Melee weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update. You can get parts of it in the Game Developer Lottery.
The Ban Hammer is a developer themed hammer. It deals high damage along with an average swing rate and high mobility. It is good for moving around the map quickly and is a really decent melee all in all.
It is a big, blue-gray hammer held with 2 hands with a red 'BAN' sign as seen on the side of the hammer, a big, red 'X' at the front and back and a < • > at the top. It has a handle of the same color as the hammer with a circular, red bottom.
When pressing the attack button, the player smashes the weapon on the ground and X marks appear along with the words 'BAN' in front of the player as consecutive explosions. It is usually a 1-2 shot kill depending on modules. Before the 18.1.0 update, it could also stun the players, temporarily disabling their ability to jump.
This weapon has fixed delay meaning whenever you switch to this weapon, it always has a pull-out animation lasting about half a second.
- Use this as you would use the Cthulhu Legacy or Bunny Smasher.
- Due to its very high mobility of 90, it can be used as a great tool for running and even strafing. It's a good alternative to the Double Cashback if you don't have that weapon.
- Since it's a melee weapon and has a limited range, you'll have to use it in close range.
- Note that it's range is significantly longer than most melee weapons.
- It can't deal headshots so no need to try to aim for the head.
- To maximize the mobility, equip the Berserk Boots and give this weapon the Blood Thirst module combination.
- Since the consecutive explosions go straight, aim at the front of a player.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Get out of its way, as the consecutive explosions travels straight.
- Use the Reflector gadget.
- Try to strafe the explosions due to it's small hitbox.
- Avoid close range maps if you aren't able to counter this weapon, or at least run away from the user.
- Equip this weapon with the G00dc0de and the VR Blasters to get the set effect (Nuclear Explosion at Death).
- Initial release.
- It is the second weapon in the game to have 90 mobility, the first being the Advanced Scout Rifle.
- It is the third melee to have the Consecutive Explosions attribute and the fourth weapon overall.
- It is probably based on Roblox's ban hammer.
- It has roughly the same range as the Cthulhu Legacy, but has a somewhat smaller hitbox.
- Despite it's bulky appearance, it has the 2nd highest mobility in the game, being 90.
- It's disables jumps attribute was removed on an unknown date