- For the pet, see Bat (Pet).
This monster appears to be a bat with red eyes, a pair of wings, tiny legs, ears, and 4 fangs: the longer fangs grow on the sides of its upper jaw while the shorter ones sit in a default position. Its body has a leathery, crimson, and light red appearance.
It will fly towards the player, dealing moderate damage. Their flight doesn't make any noise and can easily sneak as a group to an uncautious player, dealing large sums of damage.
- Simply use a good sniper to take these out.
- Aim for the head to kill it faster and conserve ammo.
- Aim with good accuracy because it is hard to hit this mob or monster, as it has a quite fast moving speed and has a small body.
- When the monsters group up, it's better to use area damage weapons.
- Bats can make the Turrets distracted, trying to aim at it but it can only attack in diagonal directions.
- It can maybe be an interrupt or an annoyance in trying to make points at Deadly Arena or Utopia on Co-op Survival (killing enemies while you're busy at another part of the map), so focus looking at the sky a bit, because it flies above you.
- Use your Pet as a distraction for these monsters.
- This has longer fangs, while the pet version has shorter, but pointed, fangs.
- This is the only enemy that has the same species of a different Pet in the game.
- A reskined grey version of the bat can be seen in the game Craft Royale. which has since been renamed.
- One of Pixel Gun Worlds trophies called Dragon Like Bat is inspired by this enemy.