The Battle Grainthrowers is a Backup weapon introduced in the 17.5.0 update.
It is a dual-wielded chicken-themed Backup weapon. It is commonly used in medium range battles. It has high damage, fast fire rate, high capacity, and low mobility.
It's a duel wielded minigun like a pistol with a chicken head on the top side of both weapons, has green buttons and it has metal separating the chicken head from the magazine. It also holds grains inside of its magazine.
The user wields them with both hands. This weapon shoots what is presumably grains that have an instant travel time. The shots that do critical damage do much more damage. It requires to spin up before firing since it is a Minigun weapon.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out of both guns and replaced with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Battle Grainthrowers will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use it like the Minigun Pistol.
- This weapon is a good anti-air so it can kill Jetpack users very fast.
- Spin up the weapon when you expect enemies coming.
- When you see its users at close range, use a high DPS weapon to finish them off.
- Use a sniper weapon to kill them at a very long range.
- Use a one-shot weapon to kill them before they start doing a lot of damage to you.
Equip a high mobility weapon.
- Initial release.
- It has the same spin up sound as the Impulse Minigun.
- Despite its fire rate, it actually has 97 fire rate, similar to AK-48 (PG3D).
- The word "Grainthrower" is a play-on-words with Flamethrower.
- This is the second backup weapon to have the Minigun attribute, The first being Minigun Pistol.
- This is also the first weapon that comes in two that are miniguns.