|“||Summons a pixel army on the battlefield. Don't forget which end you need to use to shoot. Oh, we ought to make a sticker with a pointer I guess.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Battle Horn is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update.
It is a horn in the shape dragon head that fires flames. It deals high DPS, low fire rate for a flamethrower since it has the single-shot attribute and features a high ammo capacity but it has low mobility.
It features a wooden/bronze body in the shape of a horn, red/white wings, and a large dragon skull with red eyes.
When the fire button is held down, the weapon will fire a barrage of flames from the skull. Unlike other flamethrowers, it will not shoot out flames rapidly but instead, shoot it out as a single shot effect. These flames will deal .
When reloading, the user will insert another fuel cell into the weapon.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Battle Horn will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this weapon being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering, and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Target players who are using heavier weapons, as you can catch up and attack them.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade and then watch the sparks fly by firing at those unfortunate to be in the vortex.
- This can be useful for taking down invisible players.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapons like Primary weapons.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging in close combats with their users. This is key for reducing the risk of taking heavy damage and the inability to jump when hit.
- This weapon does quick damage over a quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Avoid the user after they reload, and attack quickly during their reload.
- In sticky situations, you can hold out an 85 mobility weapon and run away.
Have a long-ranged weapon, as this is a short-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- Mobility increased to 75.
- Despite being a flamethrower, it acts as a single-shot weapon. This makes it the only flamethrower to behave this way.
- Its design closely resembles the Primal Beast.