|“||Summons a pixel army on the battlefield. Don't forget which end you need to use to shoot. Oh, we ought to make a sticker with a pointer I guess.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Battle Horn is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update.
It is a battle horn in the form dragon that fires flames. It deals high DPS, low fire rate for a flamethrower since it has the single-shot attribute and features a high ammo capacity but it has low mobility.
It features a wooden/bronze body in the shape of a horn, red/white wings, and a large dragon skull with red eyes.
When the fire button is held down, the weapon will fire a barrage of flames from the skull. Unlike other flamethrowers, it will not shoot out flames rapidly but instead, shoot it out as a single shot effect. These flames will deal .
When reloading, the user will insert another fuel cell into the weapon.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Battle Horn always has a delay lasting around a second.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this weapon being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering, and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Target players who are using heavier weapons, as you can catch up and attack them.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade and then watch the sparks fly by firing at those unfortunate to be in the vortex.
- This can be useful for taking down invisible players.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapons like Primary weapons.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging in close combats with their users. This is key for reducing the risk of taking heavy damage and/or inability to jump when hit.
- This weapon does quick damage over a quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Avoid the user after they reload, and attack quickly during their reload.
- In sticky situations, you can hold out an 85 mobility weapon and run away.
Have a long-ranged weapon, as this is a short-ranged weapon.
- Despite being a flamethrower, it acts as a single-shot weapon. This makes it the only flamethrower to behave this way.