It is a heavily equipped robot. It has large iron legs, with modified Mech Heavy Rifle as extensions of its arms, a robotic head, and brown details. This is similar to the Military Mech but the main color is silver, not camo. Some of the brown details include a skull near the waist and what appears to be a badge on its chest.
The Mech fits the player into a suit of armor. The health count increases dramatically. When using the Mech, the player receives two dual blasters. These blasters have unlimited ammo and do large amounts of damage, enough to kill a player with armor in just a few shots. The Mech lasts for a while unless destroyed by another player or a monster. Doing so results in additional points and a "Mech Kill".
- Aim wherever you want on the player, since killing a person, by aiming the head, will not result in a Headshot achievement. However, it may result in more damage.
- Note that your mobility decreases once you activate the Battle Mech, so activate it when there aren't situations where you need to escape in order to survive.
- Use this when your health is low because you will have extra survival time.
- When fighting higher level users, you will need full health and armor points, or at least, almost full health and armor points, in order to survive.
- In Team Fight, use this gadget to cover your teammates from enemy fire and provide additional firepower and support.
- The mech is very accurate. The crosshair does not spread out the more you fire, which means it can be used in long range combat.
- Use this to whittle down the health of your opponents.
- Be aware that upon using it your size increases dramatically causing you to be unable to pass through some small spaces.
- Because the Mech is very devastating once it gets into range, avoid its shots and try remaining out of range so it can't hurt you.
- Players using the Mech have decreased mobility, and lose the ability to double jump (granted they are equipped with the Ninja Tabi or the Berserk Boots). Use this to your advantage and equip weapons that grant higher mobility (most commonly these are Melee Weapons) or use gadgets like the Jetpack to evade these users.
- To annoy those users and potentially immobilize them, try using weapons/gadgets that will slow it down, such as the Sticky Candy.
- Use weapons with high efficiency, such as the Ultimatum, to take care of the mech quickly.
- Spam a Melee weapon in close range to the Mech, it will confuse the user and they likely will not hit as many shots.
- Pick off its user(s) from longer ranges with a Sniper where it's less likely for them to hit you.
- Use the Disabler to prevent people nearby who are equipped with one from using it for a while.
- Try attacking the user from behind. They are less likely to notice you, and as any user with this gadget equipped will almost immediately get targeted, you can most certainly get a kill or assist one.
- Using the Ghost Lantern or Soulstone against the mech will heavily damage it, making it easy to finish off.
- In Team Fight scenarios, pick off the non-mech players (who are relying on the active mech) to contribute to your team's kill count, also due to the fact that they are easier to kill.
- Don't use spray and prey, as that tactic is used for enemies that are fairly hard to hit. cycle between high damage weapons and you'll take the Mech down quickly, as the hitbox is very large.
- Use a quick firing primary weapon, such as miniguns, for example, the Champion Peacemaker.
- Note that since the size of the mech is bigger than a normal player so its user’s hitbox will be bigger, meaning it will be easier to hit them.
- Use the Ninja Shurikens or a high damage Heavy weapon to destroy the mech. (or any high damage weapon to destroy the mech)
- If you are killed by this gadget in duels, wait until it's duration runs out before you hit the Go Battle button that lets you respawn.
|Initial Tier||40 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 1||39 Seconds||22 Seconds|
|Tier 2||38 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 3||37 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 4||36 Seconds||27 Seconds|
|Tier 5||35 Seconds||28 Seconds|
|Tier 6||34 Seconds||29 Seconds|
|Tier 7||33 Seconds||31 Seconds|
|Tier 8||32 Seconds||33 Seconds|
|Final Tier||31 Seconds||34 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- Its firing sound was changed. The sounds were similar to that of the "Predator".
- The gadget was put in the Support category and it was renamed to "Battle Mech".
- Your height is increased in the Mech, as your point of view raises, and the player has to aim higher to earn a successful headshot.
- Due to this, your hitbox is also increased.
- The Mech itself is a resemblance to Power Armor from the Warhammer 40k series.
- Shooting at the head of the Mech does extra damage.
- A player in a Mech is not killed when a Mech is destroyed, the Mech explodes, and the player is left unharmed. However, survival in this situation is not likely as the enemy is likely to kill the Mech user before they can react to losing it.
- Also, the health of the Mech is represented by "gears". Similar to Armor, they change color as they upgrade. Some parts of the Mech also change color after each upgrade similar to Armor.
- In the campaign map Megalopolis, there is a boss that resembles the Mech but with a camouflaged color scheme. It has a Jetpack and wields dual Mech Heavy Rifles.
- The Mech used to cost 21 for a pack of three. Like all of the gear, the player begins the game with 4 of each type (except for grenades) to use and test throughout their following matches. However, it became a pick-up along with the other gear items in the 10.3.0 update.
- In the older versions, its description said that it was "The Ultimate Killing Machine", but later changed possibly because of its violent theme.
- Unlike its older counterpart, it has cooldowns to give balance in its use, much like any other gadgets added in the same update.
- It seems to be illogical that a Battle Mech can Bleed and/or get Poisoned, as they are not biological creatures.
- It appears in the Repair Bench lobby item.
- There's a more powerful counterpart of this Gadget which can be obtained only through the Clans System, the Rocket Mech.
- You were once able to use the Jetpack and Invisibility Potion while using this at once.
- This is one of the 4 gadgets that completely changes the players shape the other 3 being the rocket mech, demon stone, and robot samurai.