|“||Hammer down! And another one... And another one... And another...||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This is a Chess themed Special weapon that shoots one projectile per one shot and has and attributes. The weapon is best to use for close-ranged maps like Pool Party (PG3D). It has high damage, medium fire rate, a bit low capacity, and average mobility. It is a 1-2 shot, depending on the place you hit the enemy.
It takes the appearance of a giant silver mace with gold and silver details. When you hold it in your hand, yellow sparkles appear and fade.
The player throws this weapon from their hands, so it is used as a projectile weapon, pretty much like the Tactical Tomahawk and the Ritual Blade. When it lands on a player, it can damage them, temporarily slow them down and temporarily disable jumps, for a few seconds.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Battle Rook always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use the jump disability and the fast fire rate to your advantage.
- Aim for the head and use it in close to medium range.
- It's great for taking out rocket jumpers and bunny hoppers since it slows them down and disables jumps.
- Use this at a short-range is recommended as this weapon's projectiles have travel time.
- Jump around, jet pack, or rocket jump to make yourself harder to hit, rendering the disable jumps ability useless.
- Stay off the ground often.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a one-shot, area damage or fast firing rate weapon while dodging.
Equip a long-range weapon and an explosive weapon.
- Initial release
- When the mace hits an enemy, the onomatopoeia, OUCH! is created
- Contrary to what its appearance suggests, it is a throwing weapon.