The Bedivere is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 Steel Division clan weapons.
It is a large mortar-like clan weapon with a fantasy theme. It deals devastating damage, has decent mobility, and an average ammo capacity and fire rate.
It has a large yellow/white body featuring a grey/yellow handguard and a red trigger, a large grey/yellow artillery-like barrel that rolls back when fired, and a magazine underneath.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire yellow shells in an arc, similar to most weapons with the Looping Shot attribute. However, the barrel is pointed at a 45-degree angle from the crosshair, meaning that all shots will arc no matter which angle the weapon was fired from. In addition, upon impact, the shell will fire out a blast of mini explosives that will explode around the initial point of impact. This will inflict a burning attribute on the opponent.
When reloading, the user will eject the large magazine from underneath and insert a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Bedivere will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- It is capable of causing massive damage against groups of enemies, potentially one-shotting them.
- The barrel is slanted at a 45 angle similar to artillery cannons, meaning that a player has to adjust the angle of their shot to compensate for the distance.
- Use the lines of the crosshair as intervals for distance. For example, lining up the most bottom line with an object will cause the shell to fire high.
- If an enemy is near, line up the top line of the crosshair then fire.
- Avoid using this weapon in compact areas, especially those with a lack of headroom such as in the vents in Scary Pizzeria.
- It is useful for softening heavily defended points such as capture point in Point Capture.
- If used correctly, one can potentially eliminate the entire attacking team in Escort if the projectiles land close to the ram.
- The Cluster Bomb attribute is useful for damaging jumping users.
- A well-organized team can create a formation which defends the user from a frontal assault while the user uses the Bedivere to severely weaken enemies from behind.
- The Burning attribute can be used to deal addition damage to enemies overtime.
- This weapon is a very good choice for Block Crash mode, because it has pretty good fire rate, big radius of explosion and can destroy blocks in one shot.
- This weapon is also incredibly useful for eliminating turrets and satellite in Clan Raids.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
- Try to engage its users in close ranges if you want to ensure he will kill himself while trying to finish you.
- Use the Reflector gadget to make users of this weapon less interested in hitting you.
- Initial release.
- This, along with other weapons with the Cluster Bomb attribute, such as the Christmas Ultimatum and Sharp Snowflake, have been nerfed, the cluster bombs dealing only 3/4 the damage they did before.
- Its damage was also slightly nerfed.
- The weapon's damage was reduced by 32%.
- This weapon features a unique crosshair due to its artillery-like performance.
- Also because like all Clan weapons after the 17.00 Update it has a unique crosshair.
- Like most weapons obtained from the Steel Division, the weapon is named after Bedivere; one of the Knights of the Round Table.
- It is the only silver league clan weapon to not be available in cyber mode.